solar oil pippette

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy extra pippettes that come with the large bottles of solar oil?
Mine keeps falling apart and I`m only halfway through the bottle and I can`t see any in the product catalogue

Hi Debs,

I never use the pipettes as I prefer the brush - you can have mine if you want. I tend to waste more with the pipettes as it drips everywhere - clumsy me LOL.

PM me your address and I will send them.

Debs said:
Does anyone know if you can buy extra pippettes that come with the large bottles of solar oil?
Mine keeps falling apart and I`m only halfway through the bottle and I can`t see any in the product catalogue

LOL I'm sooooo glad its not just me! I've been trying desparately to put my pippette back together to no avail! :( I can get it attached but it won't close up on the bottle...... that was after it took me ages to fish the darned thing out of the bottle after it decided to go for a swim!

Hi

Funny you should say that i had that happen to me on one of my bottles but it has only happened the once. I do prefer the pipette method though i feel it is more hygenic. Just me being picky i dont mean to imply that anyone who uses the brush method is unhygenic in any way............phew.........just to clear that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back