Quantcast

Solar Oil...Rose Oil...and the rest..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Zooks

Reaction score
Afternoon Geeks

I have searched so don't shoot me. I have found on here that Youngs Rose oil is meant to be a good alternative for Solar oil for those with allergies.

I have heard a few other names mentioned but would like to know if they live up to the job like CND Solar oil does?

I need to get an alternative ordered for a client and would like to hear your thoughts on the best product to buy in.

Thankyou

Chickafish

Reaction score
I personally think, aside from YN rose oil, any that contains jojoba oil makes for a good cuticle oil. It spreads well, absorbes well, and non-comedogenic (which is nice for people who easily break out) because our hands do touch our face more than we realize. It's also not an oil but a wax ester, which is very similar to sebum, the oils our skin naturally produces.

Last edited:

Zooks

Reaction score
Thankyou ChickaFish

So would you recommend NY Rose Oil personally? Its not something I have used before. Im hoping to buy it online and they dont always list 100% of the ingrdients :)

Chickafish

Reaction score
Yes. YN's rose oil is a good alternative to solar oil. I'm also reading up on famous names' Dadi'oil. I may have to get some as I'm liking their list of ingredients :lol:

Last edited:

Zooks

Reaction score
Where do you get both of these from and are they available as trade to retail?

Thanks for the reply.

Chickafish

Reaction score

Zooks

Reaction score
Thankyou, I already carry solar oil from s2 but will have a look at the other thankyou.

Zooks

Reaction score
Quick question could anyone buy from this site?? There doesnt seem to be a request for qualifications as with S2 and do you find this impacts with retailing?

Latest posts