Solar Oil RRP?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolla

Reaction score
I know, uuuggggh another thread about Solar RRP, but have been through the search threads and the ones that do give the info are outdated so I'd like to ask for the up-to-date RRP's on Solar Oil, mainly Pinkies and 7.3ml.

I'd call S2 but they'll all be in bed now ;) I have a client first thing who I want to retail my new 7.3ml bottles to so won't have chance to ring them in the morning. They only arrived today but thought I'd be able to find the answer on here.

I'm already retailing Pinkies (3.7ml) at £3 each.

If you have an S2 catalogue, the RRP's will be in there.

OMG - just glanced at this thread title and thought for one heart stopping moment it said Solar Oil RIP - I thought it was being discontinued! :eek:

Time for bed I think! :green:

Ellisons catalogue has the rrp listed. Solar oil 7.3ml rrp £6.95

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

OMG - just glanced at this thread title and thought for one heart stopping moment it said Solar Oil RIP - I thought it was being discontinued! :eek:

That's what I thought it said too x

If you have an S2 catalogue, the RRP's will be in there.

If I had a catalogue it's the first place I'd look. I don't have one, nor can find the info elsewhere, which is why I'm asking.

OMG NOOOO!!!! LOL! I don't know how I'd cope without it!! :green:

Official SolarOil RRPs:

3.7ml (pinkie) £3.95
7.3ml £7.45
15ml £12.95

From the Sweet Squared 6.6.0 catalogue. Hope this helps. xx

Official SolarOil RRPs:

3.7ml (pinkie) £3.95
7.3ml £7.45
15ml £12.95

From the Sweet Squared 6.6.0 catalogue. Hope this helps. xx

Just wondering....Any idea what the 6.6.0 stands for?

It's the edition number of the catalogue I think

id normally mark up about 50% of cost price x

Latest posts

Back