Solar Oil vs Dadi Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Just wondered which one you preferred and why ? Looking to retail minis. TIA

The name Dadi Oil puts me off! So much that I've not even tried it. Jessica also have their own version too.

Dadi Oil for me personallyas hate the smell of almond in SolarOil however, all my clients love the smell of the latter.

I prefer dadi oil but use solar oil because all my products are cnd

I prefer solar oil!

I have both Dadi Oil and Solar Oil. I personally prefer Solar oil. But also have the Dadi Oil for clients who have nut or nut associated allergies. Have tried and used Jessica oil. While it is a great oil, it does not smell as nice as either Dadi or Solar. And by far the most expensive.

Dadi oil. I think the risk of exposing potentially allergic clients to such a potent antigen is too high to merit using solar oil even if I wasn't allergic myself!

Rx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use solar oil for work because their branding is better but for personal use I use Dadi oil - I just love the smell! I think they are as effective as each other.

I've got both.. I use Solar oil mainly I love the smell but dadi oil serves as a great back up. In fact I had my first nut allergy client last night. She said almonds were ok for her it was peanuts she was allergic to but I was terrified!!! Thank god for the dadi oil back up!

Dadi oil, it smells so nice my clients use it more. I hate the smell of solar oil

Just wondered which one you preferred and why ? Looking to retail minis. TIA

Jim N: To honest, they are both great. I formulated them both. Dadi' Oil has a more up to date formula and uses NATURAL Vit E, and Solaroil does not. You cant go wrong with either.

I think scent is personal preference... I prefer the smell of solar oil!

Where can I purchase dadi oil?

Louella belle and beauty express

Jim N: To honest, they are both great. I formulated them both. Dadi' Oil has a more up to date formula and uses NATURAL Vit E, and Solaroil does not. You cant go wrong with either.

Jim, do you have any specific marketing material for Dadi Oil that we can use? There is lots of information available on Solar Oil and I would like to offer my clients the same level of information on it.

Thanks.

I have my first bottle of dadi oil and I have to say I am soooo impressed!!

LOVE the smell and so do my clients. Comment such as "smells like you're in a spa" and "mmm smells like when you have a massage" and I have to say i love it myself, smells very luxurious.

Does anyone know if they come in pinkie size bottles?

Luella belle do a pack of 24 minis of dadi oil. I ordered it today,love it. X

Keep an eye out for beauty express vat free offers, they stock dadi oil too

I am making cuticle oil freaks out of my clients. I am always conveying the positives of cuticle oil for the fingers and toes. Dadi oil is becoming everyone's favorite oil - very rich and luxurious. We also carry Solar Oil, Rose Oil by Young Nails, and RENEW by NailTek.

I dislike the smell of dadi oil. Sorry Jim! Plus I prefer the finishing feel of solar oil- however will use dadi oil for nut allergy clients. Or I also use Nsi oil as its grape and lovely, although a bit greasy.

Latest posts

Back