solar oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hi, after a long time using a wholesale cutical oil i have just bought solar oil, i bought it from my local wholsalers and its made by solutions can anyone tell me are solar oil is the same quality from all manafactures ie creative ? :rolleyes:

hi, after a long time using a wholesale cutical oil i have just bought solar oil, i bought it from my local wholsalers and its made by solutions can anyone tell me are solar oil is the same quality from all manafactures ie creative ? :rolleyes:

How interesting, I'm sure CND would be interested to know this as they have a world-wide copyright on the name!!

Would you pm me the name of the wholesaler please??

As to your question, I doubt the quality would be anything like the same as CND who only use the finest grade and lightest oils (the most expensive too) to producr Solar Oil and I'm sure the one at the wholesale shop will not be (you will be able to tell by the feel of it).

You can add an almond scent to anyold oil and it would not make it SolarOIl which is a combination of light botanical oils in a cetain formula. Many have tried to copy it and no one has! Stick with what you know works.

There is no way it can be the same or any where as good as CND solar oil,
please do as Gigi asks and PM her the details of the wholesaler :hug:

Lilly has kindly taken the time to give me all the info I require and it has all gone off to CND in the States already.

Cheeky gits.

I mean CND are used to people trying to pass off their ideas.

CND was the first ever company with MASTER Classes!! What about SpaPedicure and SpaManicure they were also the first with that and look how many have copied it! Even the packaging. There are hundreds of other examples. There are LEADERS and there are followers and there are just plain charlatans who have to ty to feed off the success of others in order to get anywhere. They seldom do.

CND like being the leaders even if others try to rip off their ideas ... they are soon found out.

Cool, i am sure the CND in the states will sort out these cheeky gits,
i know i wouldn't want to be in there shoes.
Instead of copying they should see how successful CND have become from having their own ideas and take a leaf from that book.
:hug:

hi all, have ordered some PROPER solar oil, just re read my orignal question, the typing was BAD, just had a carpol tunnel op on my right hand, sorry !

Latest posts

Back