solar or spa manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everybody
i have today ordered the spa pedicure kit from creative and was a litle confused as to which manicure kit to go for ...my first thought was to go with the spa so that both services would match ..if you know what i mean:rolleyes: but then i saw the solar kit advertised in our last newsletter that also came with a few different things such as table cards to advertise the manicure in the shop ....i asked the lady (at creative) that i ordered with if i could get something similar to advertise the spa manicure ...but alas there was nothing only posters ...and i'm afraid i have no more room for posters:o
so my questions are:
to all you geeks ...which do you prefer ...spa or solar? :confused:
creative representatives ...will you be bringing anything out to advertise spa manicures and pedicures ?:idea:
thanks in advance
debbie
ps i ordered the solar kit

You actually can offer both! You can have one be more expensive than the other to give clients a price range. There are some booklet type things for the spa manicure and pedicure that you can leave lay in your magazine area as they have no prices in them and describe the products you are using. UK ppl, smantha etc. help me out do you have those booklets, do ya know what I am talking about ;) Make your own spa manicure advertisement print up a nice sheet with a description, feel free to borrow mine that I used theirs to create:
http://www.fingernailfixer.com/spa.html

FingerNailFixer said:
You actually can offer both! You can have one be more expensive than the other to give clients a price range. There are some booklet type things for the spa manicure and pedicure that you can leave lay in your magazine area as they have no prices in them and describe the products you are using. UK ppl, smantha etc. help me out do you have those booklets, do ya know what I am talking about ;) Make your own spa manicure advertisement print up a nice sheet with a description, feel free to borrow mine that I used theirs to create:
http://www.fingernailfixer.com/spa.html
thankyou holly ..your description .will help ...i wish we had the booklets you describe over here:sad:
thanks again
debbie

debbienailz said:
thankyou holly ..your description .will help ...i wish we had the booklets you describe over here:sad:
thanks again
debbie
just pushing this thread up

Hi, what a great question, you got me thinking now, which would you go for, i saw the solar man kit in the newsletter and thougt it sounded pretty good, I want to try it all out, but then I like the idea of the spa kit also, so there must be some large differences between the two services.

What are the benifits to each one and which does what? What with olympia fast approaching a girl needs to know these things so we can go buy buy buy.

Grace x

the SpaManicure is a REAL 45 minute pampering experience where as the Solar Manicure is supposed to be a little quicker with less steps - again, not to get rid of one and bring in the new, but to be able to offer more treatments at varied prices - please ask me more at Olympia if you are coming:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back