Some advice and some questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlz1983

Reaction score
Heyah!!

Im new to this forum only just found it :)

Basically Im pretty obessed by my hair at the moment. Heres the story. I used to bleach my hair blonde all the time n straightn it all the time. It was minimally damaged but looking good. I then let someone bleach my hair with a home package thing, we left it on for forty mins with cling film.... as u can imagine... my hair was like candy floss stretching in my hand in falling out in LARGE clumps. The damged blonde look that couldnt even be brushed let alone straightned looked a mess. A month of tying it back i dyed it dark brown and left it at that for about 6 months. Constantly giving it intense conditioner etc etc. I then decided I hated the brown dyed it back blonde slowly but surely. I am now blonde and have cut my long hair by my shoulders. However since this whole thing my hair is SO THIN its awful. Ive never had hair like it, so my thought were to constantly look after it. Every sunday I put deep conditioner on it (loreal intense repair mask) and in the week i use aussie and other mousturising things. I take Perfectil Hair skin n nails tablets and have noticed a MASSIVE difference in the growth of my hair my roots are huge!!

However I have recently come accross 2 things

Nanomax intense hair repair which can only be done at a hairdressers???

and something at toni n guy called Biolustre.

See here TONI&GUY™ Biolustre

Anyone know much about these things?? or any other advise on repairing my hair n getting it thicker again? Thanks :green:

i was thinking of trying the perfectil hair skin and nails tablets,do you think they have worked? ive been growing my hair for years and its only just pass my shoulders,its driving me mad as i also have my hair bleached and straighten it so i cant have it trimmed as my end looks all horrible and thin.x

Something that has people raving about it in the USA is called Thriven. I have not used it myself only seen the reviews. Google Killer Strands for more info.

Latest posts

Back