Some advice please...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamimac

Stringfellows Geek
Reaction score
Hi until now I havent done much nail art, to be honest I have never been asked for much more than a diamonte or a transfer. Some of my new clients are asking for art now and Im not too sure what to offer. i dont really want to get into airbrushing just yet as I think its a big investment and Im not sure it will be worth it. what else can I offer an d what do you think I should invest my money in as a 'starter'?

i brought some of those arty pens.. they have a brush insise and you can dot as well.. my friend loves to have sqwiggles and swirls on her nails... you can pick them up quite cheap of ebay.. thats where i got mine as they were cheep for the amount you use then..

Id love to learn airbrushing but that will probably be quite a while down the line. Will have to make enough money first to pay off current training course!

I just have lots of different coloured polishes, lots of nail art pens, diamonte's, foils and a really tiny brush. just buy a box of tips and sit down one evening and play around with it, you'll be surprised how much you can do. also someone else started a thread in the nail art forum about mmaking your own decals, which looks really good, but I havent tried it out yet.

Try jazzing up french manicures too, by addings flowers, rhinestones, dots, flicks, swirls, the list is endless!!

Xx

Latest posts

Back