Some afternoon playtime

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
I only managed to do four... that means one less i had to soak off :) I´m a messy worker so don´t mind the paint on my hand.

They are beautiful! I love the black/white look! And the detail in the handpainting is unmatched! Even if I could never personally get used to stilettos (I tried), they are still beautiful to look at! I would love to see what you could do with regular salon length nails!

This is simply amazing!!! I'm stunned, and fell in love!!!... all that details, and accuracy.. and yeah, i definitely love the theme.. and colours... and shape, and length... everything!!!!
Absolutely awesome work! .. not just work.. masterpiece!!!:hug::Love:

These are beautiful, i wish i was a fraction as talented as you (or had someone around here who was, i'd wear these forever).

Beautiful art and so classy looking in the monochrome look.

It is so nice (and so unusual) to see a real artist doing real art work on nails.

There's not much more i can say,they are truely beautifull x

Truly breathtaking. I love the theme and love how well the monochrome colours work - please move to my area so I can have my nails done :(

Beautiful, and very inspiring!!

amazing I love them, as said above they are true art i think. No way in a million year would I be able to do them xxxxx

Absolutely amazing! You have a real talent!! x

Did you sat YOU SOAKED THESE OFF????? Oh I hope that wasn't what you meant!! They are awe inspiring!

They are amazing, you are very talented :)

Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words. It´s a nice reward reading these comments and just happy that you liked it. And YES i soaked them off, there would be no way on earth i could manage those nor would i want to keep them on. I think stilleto´s show off decorations/paintwork extreemly well and they look absolutly great in picture, but in all honesty i think they look a bit freakish when you actually see them live with a whole person attached to them.

Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words. It´s a nice reward reading these comments and just happy that you liked it. And YES i soaked them off, there would be no way on earth i could manage those nor would i want to keep them on. I think stilleto´s show off decorations/paintwork extreemly well and they look absolutly great in picture, but in all honesty i think they look a bit freakish when you actually see them live with a whole person attached to them.

I agree absolutely. Maybe next time you should create them on a form so you can save them for posterity. Great work my friend.

oh my god!!!!!!!!! stunning!

Oooooooo Loving these...love that tiger ...fab work xx

You got a gift at Your hands.. they are Fab..;)

Thx peeps, I appreciate it a lot ;)

OMG! How can you just soak them off like that? That's like tearing up a wonderful painting. I'd go with geeg's advice next time. They are just too beautiful to just destroy. :green:

Latest posts

Back