Some clients.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get messed around by a client, I mark it on their card (I'm an elephant NEVER cross me!!!).
Next time they ring for an appointment, I mess them around, ie tell them the appointment that they want is booked up and I don't budge.

I also charge them for the missed appointment next time they come unless they gave 24 hours notice.

I have one client that regularly misses her appointments, and I text her in the morning to remind her. She ALWAYS pays for her missed appointments.

I think we should all type up a personal affirmation, frame it and put it in our eye view, to remind us WHY we are doing this job, WHY we became self-employed, etc etc.

I think she's just pullin a fast one to see if you will fit her in...

I give your number to a girl the other day that wanted booked in, not sure if she rang or not! You will probs knocked her back with you been full... She's from S/Shields but works with one of my mates, i didn't have any appointments so i suggested that she tried you with you been in her area, hope this is OK! :green:

x

That's fine hun! PM me her name n I'll let you know if I managed to fit her in. Stick your number in the PM n if I'm ever stuck I'll pass some on to you :green:

actualy im one of these silly people, i am renewing my wedding vowles on 31st december and want mine and my daughters nails done as i do realy c*** nails on myself but with all the christmas preperations and a lot of other things going on i forgot to book an appointment and cant get in anywhare now so just going to stick some polish on them and hope for the best, lol
dread to think how much i will need the eyebrow way by then aswell pmsl:eek:
I'm now booked solid 9am - 7/8pm every day, inc Sundays, till 31st Dec, except Christmas Day and Boxing day. I had a call from someone wanting an appointment for either 26th or 27th, so I tell her, sorry fully booked. She tried all ways, well what about 7am?!? What about 10pm, and I was like, no sorry, I've got no free time left. :rolleyes: "But I'm getting married on 29th!" WTF!!!!!!! :eek: Who leaves it till a week before their wedding to book their nails?!? In between xmas and new year!?!?!? Is she mad!

actualy im one of these silly people, i am renewing my wedding vowles on 31st december and want mine and my daughters nails done as i do realy c*** nails on myself but with all the christmas preperations and a lot of other things going on i forgot to book an appointment and cant get in anywhare now so just going to stick some polish on them and hope for the best, lol
dread to think how much i will need the eyebrow way by then aswell pmsl:eek:

Good luck hun, lol :hug:

Hi Victoria I think you have done all you can for your clients
I think you have been more than accommodating
Also as someone else said
don't even try to justify or explain why to them as its none of their business
because if you do you are inviting them to plan your family life to fit themselves in .
So resist the urge and just say no Im not in that day .
I think you have been more than fair :hug: xxxx
You and your family have a very happy Christmas and enjoy your precious family time together as no amount of money can buy that
and very happy new year too xxxx

Latest posts

Back