Some fun with a local photog...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
This is actually my first EVER attempt at a stilletto nail, and I think in hindsight they should be more narrow- but I havent posted a pic in quite a while, so here you go! :green:

Sorry, I really can't critique on these.

I do want to say though, they are FANTASTIC...!!!! Well done Heather.

I really like these what a lovely choice of colour too

FAB nails, Heather. Who's stomach is that? :)

Funny, we had booked a male model, and the morning of the shoot, he got the flu! so we called the closest gym and they sent us one of their trainers!!! He was a very good sport, especially since as soon as he walked in the door I asked him to take his shirt off! ;)

Funny, we had booked a male model, and the morning of the shoot, he got the flu! so we called the closest gym and they sent us one of their trainers!!! He was a very good sport, especially since as soon as he walked in the door I asked him to take his shirt off! ;)

Cute story...I bet you made his day! :hug:

They are fabulous x

im loving the pic and the nails look gorgeous too, :lol: .x

Ah Heather....mmm...they're OK I suppose:rolleyes:

:lol:.........brilliant as usual!! Could those smiles be any crisper????

They are ACE!!! I can only dream of doing nails like that. Fabulous!! Bet you had a lot of fun 'man handling' your model :green:

I reverse built my L&P on clear tips-That's why my smiles are so crisp! I think next time I will sculpt completely to get rid of the curve the tip put in them- and get the shots more close up- This photographer doesn't do alot of close up work, so she is in a learning curve as well ;)

I ran into the MODEL at a concert the other night, I forgot his name, and just yelled HEY ABS!

Is that wrong? ;)

I reverse built my L&P on clear tips-That's why my smiles are so crisp! I think next time I will sculpt completely to get rid of the curve the tip put in them- and get the shots more close up- This photographer doesn't do alot of close up work, so she is in a learning curve as well ;)

I ran into the MODEL at a concert the other night, I forgot his name, and just yelled HEY ABS!

Is that wrong? ;)
:lol::lol:

NIce job Heather as usual. Not sure how they could get much more narrow than they are though!! :eek: xx

Beautiful babes xxxxx:hug:

Thank you thank you thank you ladies! :)

OMG these are wicked, I love them, bet said guy is dreaming bout them :wink2:

I love them:hug: They are wickedly long, wish I could have some that long:cry:
actually I'd probably take my eye out if I did:lol:
I was going to ask if you reverse appt these, I've just got into doing nails this way and love it. Your work inspires me Hun, thanks for sharing:hug:

I didn't expect all the kudos lol! You guys are amazing, thank you! :)

Latest posts

Back