Some fun work I got to do over the weekend...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
I meant to post this mainly because I NEVER get to do anything like this EVER!!!

This was one of my first forays into some serious colored powder art, first leopard, first time placing a smile line and NOT dragging the pink over it- I was seriously in the zone for this set lol.

Sorry about the pictures not bieng SUPER clear, I didn't realize they were slightly fuzzy until i uploaded them, and the client was gone.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

... good doll. Glad you had fun x :hug:

Gorgeous heather!! I love looking at your work. xx

Beautiful work Heather ... well done!

Nice work...Ms Davis!!

They are lovely:)

Really lovely!!......TALENTED!! :)

Lovely heather!

I love the use of colours, they go great together and i would wear something like this.

Well done chick :hug:

very well done heather...they are gorgeous xxxxxx:hug:

wonderful work

well done

lovely work,they look great.i love the red smiles they go so well with the gold glitter.there so different.thanks for sharing:)

WOW they look great Heather, you always do nice work perfect nails :)

THANKS GUYS!!! :D
It was like christmas to log in just now and see all the positive reponses!

The girl I did this on called me yesterday and said she was utterly useless, because she could only focus on staring at her hands lol. These pictures don't do them justice when you look at them in sunlight. It's pretty cool.

Thanks for having a peek, it's not something I do a lot of, and was excited to share ;)

Cool i love nails that are different,
i do keep saying that next time i change my nails i am going to go for the natural look but it never happens,
i have a silver french stiletto at the mo but i can see some full on tiger nails coming my way now lol

Absolutely gorgeous:hug:

In a word....Stunning...

I could only aspire to do work like that...wish I was that client...!!! :lol:

they look fabby heather.
isnt it great to do something other than boring old pink and whites for a change:green:

aww these look brilliant well done
x.

Thanks guys! And YES, what fun to do something other than pink and white. Brought out my artistic side somewhat lol.....

Beautifully done!!

Latest posts

Back