Some MINX out of stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermummy

Reaction score
It's so frustrating and I seem to be letting my clients down but there never seems to be the right Minx in stock at either S2 or Ellisons :mad:

I need:-

Pink Cheetah
Gold/Silver Cheetah
Pink Swirls
Hearts on vines
Dee's Skulls
Pink Paisley

For Tuesday but all out of stock.

S2 are expecting a delivery apparently but I have no guarantee that it will be in time. It's such a shame as part of the appeal for my ladies is that they can choose from over a hundred designs but if I keep having to go back and say no, not in stock it makes me look unprofessional.

I'm really disappointed - I appreciate that Minx has been so successful that demand has outrun supply but come on Minx - catch up!!!!

If anyone can help from their stock of the above I would be really grateful and will pay the going rate!

I will check but i think may have the pink cheetahs.... ill pm you if i do.

it is frustrating ... try the scottish girls - i ordered loads from them the other day or london or the new sweet shop in bournemouth ! numbers below x

0131 3333180
0208 9035878
01202 427860

I think we're all having the same problem.
It's goin to have to be a secret delivery at the airport when it arrives or there will be a stampead from us geeks :lol:
:hug:

Guys, both Minx and S2 are working overtime to keep stock in but right now its proving to be a challenge with how huge Minx is becoming. Minx now have 2.5 shifts working all out to try and keep up with the demand (its worse than Wii fit!).

S2 have 1 order about to arrive (Tomorrow or Monday at the latest), another one that is about to ship, another that Minx are in production of and another order that was just submitted yesterday that will begin production early next week.

Hang fire, don't panic buy and watch the items on S2.com ;)

minx is so demanding and amazin ... i tend to order the most popular 1s in bulk so i dont run out ... its worth it xxxx:hug: xxx

Del, I know the wherabouts of the office in Leeds, lets go on a dawn raid and camp outside the offices (round the back of course, dressed in black, with camoflauge twigs in our hair) and observe the new order coming in.

Then we can strike like ninjas!!!!!!

If you do please bring a video-camera:lol::lol:

So eventhough some MINX is out of stock aren't we glad we don't pay accordingly to popularity? :green:

Don't panic, everyone is 'on top of it!'. We are actually receiving weekly orders to try and keep ahead of demand. I have confirmed the next order will be in stock on Monday.

Del, I know the wherabouts of the office in Leeds, lets go on a dawn raid and camp outside the offices (round the back of course, dressed in black, with camoflauge twigs in our hair) and observe the new order coming in.

Then we can strike like ninjas!!!!!!

Great idea...we can wear camoflauge minx aswell :lol:
:hug:

It's so frustrating and I seem to be letting my clients down but there never seems to be the right Minx in stock at either S2 or Ellisons :mad:

I need:-

Pink Cheetah
Gold/Silver Cheetah
Pink Swirls
Hearts on vines
Dee's Skulls
Pink Paisley

For Tuesday but all out of stock.

S2 are expecting a delivery apparently but I have no guarantee that it will be in time. It's such a shame as part of the appeal for my ladies is that they can choose from over a hundred designs but if I keep having to go back and say no, not in stock it makes me look unprofessional.

I'm really disappointed - I appreciate that Minx has been so successful that demand has outrun supply but come on Minx - catch up!!!!

If anyone can help from their stock of the above I would be really grateful and will pay the going rate!

It's all of the blinking good Minx out of stock!! :mad: I ordered yesterday. I had a big long list and ended up just getting 3 lots.
xxx

It's all of the blinking good Minx out of stock!! :mad: I ordered yesterday. I had a big long list and ended up just getting 3 lots.
xxx

There are tonnes of great Minx designs not just all the obvious ones that everyone buys ... try something different ... you'll be surprised how good they look.

Latest posts

Back