Some NEW nail art AGAIN!! :-D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey meepers and meepettes...

...got some brand neeew nail art for ya'all to look at :green:

First pic is all done with acrylic...

First nail is a rose sculptured from acrylic, thanks Antony for the inspiration! ;) Second nail are sculptured flowers, and the 3rd nail has a clear free edge with glitter overlay, with zone 2&3 in black; I used the black powder from the Creative Mosaic range.

Second pic is a close up of the rose nail...

Third pic is my new Playboy Bunny Nail Collection...all baby pastel colours with ribbons, love 'em!

Fourth pic is animal pics, first 2 nails are dolphins, and the last 2 are the Pisces and Leo zodiac nails :cool:

Let me know whatcha all think :)

Thanks

xxlaylaxx

Attachments

• acrylicart.JPG
    acrylicart.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,379
  • rose.JPG
    rose.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,484
  • playboyrow.JPG
    playboyrow.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,185
  • dolp-zodiac.JPG
    dolp-zodiac.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 664
Great work as usual Layla :cool:
I love the rose nail its fab. Whos a clever Chica :)

very nice huni ;)

wow i love that playboy one! u wont imagine how much playboy bunnie stuff i got, i even got it on me wall, gonna have to try that out on my nails!

great stuff layla

wow Layla you have the pisces talent going on LOl!!!! Love the rose nail the rose looks so real. The playboy bunny nails are so cute loved the idea of using a ribbon did you attach it with nail glue? :cool: Keep em comming love to see pics of nail art!!!!

Lol yep, Pisces rule :cool:

Yea I attached the ribbon with good ol' GelBond :lol: They are supposed to look like belts, with rhinestone buckles.

I LOVE the PlayBoy Bunny, its more of an obsession actually...about to receive my 5th Playboy bag for my bday lol :rolleyes:

xxlaylaxx

i LOVE the koi! thats what they are,,, right? well they are now lol.

i have koi in my backyard pond so i have a thing for them now. great job, as usual

LOL...no...just normal fish...but if you say they're koi...i guess they're koi lmao

:green:

xxlayxx

great stuff ! where do ya find the time ?

As awalys great work Layla!!!! :lol:
Love the acrylic rose, how do you find the time to do all these great nail art?

LOL... only work part time, not doing nails. Im waiting around to start work in salon but i'll always find time for nail art :green:

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
LOL... only work part time, not doing nails. Im waiting around to start work in salon but i'll always find time for nail art :green:

xxlaylaxx

Sawasdee ka layla

beautifull layla you give me more ideas i love to look your nail art .

mui from the land of smiles

They're absolutely brilliant !!

how do you get your lines so fine, and put so much detail on them?

What number brush do you use, and do you leave the bristles long or cut them short to have more control over the design ?

i love the rose one ... i wouldnt know where to start doing something like that !!

Wow thats really good! Well done!

I cant do anything liek that lol, wouldnt know where to start but hoepfully i will know soon! xxxxx

"how do you get your lines so fine, and put so much detail on them?

What number brush do you use, and do you leave the bristles long or cut them short to have more control over the design ?"

Whoa! Right I used a 00 size brush and a 03 brush (I usually work with a 03). I leave the bristles as they are!!! I only paint with the very very very tip of the bristles when adding detail.

xx

well lay, someone is about to have their ideas stolen by me! i bought brushes yesterday, i didnt know they had numbers, but mine say roudn 3/0, 0, 1, 3. sound like the ones u use? well i drew a little bit yesterday, it seemed like i kept using too big a brush! i ended up using the smallest and even then i was like hmm id like a smaller one LOL.

http://www.enkoi.com/koi/koi_varieties.html

sorry i cant get over your koi (yes, they are most definitely koi!). but i will tell you many people own ponds (here in the US at least) and go absolutely crazy for them. not just any koi though, the beautiful ones. that link is a very good website with the varieties of koi. varieties as in the colors and the patterns. perhaps you can get some ideas? then i can steal them some m ore LOL

*sigh* im so uncreative. thank heaven for plagiarism (lol)

Lmao nutcase!!
Ok, they DO look like koi..that wasnt my intention but what the heck!!!

I guess that means Im a Koi fish seeing as my startsign is pisces (as are the majority of this board apparently!!!!!) :cool: :green: :rolleyes:

Love xx

fluffho sawasdee ka

get scisser make brush as fine as you like buy cheap brush cut them to what size you want and have many we have a brush with only 1 hair my sister cut rest off only leave 1 but is good for make fine stripe we name brush the monk :lol: .

Mui from the land of smiles

Hey Layla,
Love your nails especially the rose!
My daughter's 16th birthday next week, and one of her presents is a playboy bunnie belly bar, I think if she gets a peek of your playboy bunnie nails I may just have to copy them! Hope you don't mind ;)

love Sarah xx

LayStar said:
Hey meepers and meepettes...

...got some brand neeew nail art for ya'all to look at :green:

First pic is all done with acrylic...

First nail is a rose sculptured from acrylic, thanks Antony for the inspiration! ;) Second nail are sculptured flowers, and the 3rd nail has a clear free edge with glitter overlay, with zone 2&3 in black; I used the black powder from the Creative Mosaic range.

Second pic is a close up of the rose nail...

Third pic is my new Playboy Bunny Nail Collection...all baby pastel colours with ribbons, love 'em!

Fourth pic is animal pics, first 2 nails are dolphins, and the last 2 are the Pisces and Leo zodiac nails :cool:

Let me know whatcha all think :)

Thanks

xxlaylaxx

cOOL & FUNKY AS EVER...THOSE FLOWERS ARE AMAZING, DON'T THINK I WILL EVER BE AS PATIENT TO DO THIS KIND OF WORK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back