some of my nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
Some of my recent practice hand painted nail art I wish I could do this every day!!!!! I love painting nail art. :D ( The bucks fizz nailart was done on nails with two weeks growth )! Would love to see some of your nail art pics!!!! To see all of my photos type in the http address below for my album!!!! :D

Attachments

• Ballerina nail.jpg
    Ballerina nail.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 150
  • sparkley tigers.jpg
    sparkley tigers.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 146
  • client Paula's nails ( nail art little fingers ).jpg
    client Paula's nails ( nail art little fingers ).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 197
  • bucks fizz hands.jpg
    bucks fizz hands.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 176
  • fruit salad nail art.jpg
    fruit salad nail art.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 142
  • dog paws nail.jpg
    dog paws nail.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 146
Oh they are great, love the doggie I wont one lol

Keep the pics coming.

Take care Dawnie

Lovely work Loo :biggrin:
Like Dawnie i love the Doggie one its soooooooooo cute.

lesley1965 said:
Lovely work Loo :biggrin:
Like Dawnie i love the Doggie one its soooooooooo cute.
how about a step by step instructions on the doggy one ...its great :biggrin:
debbie

debbienailz said:
how about a step by step instructions on the doggy one ...its great :biggrin:
debbie

here it is Ive tried to show you on the sample nails in stages for all of the design I used a nailart pen which has a long metal applicator which you squeeze to release the colour. I do find that when you have to squeeze and draw with it it can make your hand wobble a bit so you have to have a very steady hand to do it, so no drinking the night before ok lol :lol:

from left to right.... The finished nail

The paw prints... For these you just do a small dot with three little dots around that bit is very easy.

The next nail shows the outline of the dog

Then the last nail shows the detail I mixed a small amount of red and white directly onto the belly of the dog to create his little pink belly ha ha :biggrin: Then used the same technique for his little tongue poking out its very tiny if you can se it on the photo it's done like a little dot. The last bit is to add some little dots for white spots on his ears upper body and tail over any areas of black!!!! There you have it give it a go and post your pic. Each little dog nail you do will be individual perhaps you could try doing one to look like your dog!!! That would be fun. :)

Attachments

• step by step dog nail.jpg
    step by step dog nail.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 109
thankyou lucy .i will definately have a go .i love nail art but unfortunately i am not much of an artist :sad: ..though i can copy very well:o we show our puppy so it would be nice to wear doggy nail art especially when we go to crufts in march ...so if you would like to have a go at doing a bullmastiff ...i could copy it and of course i would tell every one the artist was you :biggrin: could even patent it ...lol

take care
debbie

Hello Debbie I did your Bullmastiff nails there are two and they look a bit like cheeky pups ha ha! I copied your dog !!!! :)

Attachments

• dog nails.jpg
    dog nails.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 92
loo said:
Hello Debbie I did your Bullmastiff nails there are two and they look a bit like cheeky pups ha ha! I copied your dog !!!! :)

Oh Loo they are just so sweet carefull you will have to do all our dogs step by step soon and will take you ages to do mine as I have 5 dogs lol

Great work babe I am sure Debbie will be over the moon with those pics

Take care Dawnie xxx

loo said:
thankyou so much they are brilliant :cool: ...looks just like him :D ...i will never be able to do that :cry: ...where are you from maybe i could get them done by you before crufts .
take care
debbie
dawnie ...are we mad ...i have 5 dogs too :eek:

debbienailz said:
thankyou so much they are brilliant :cool: ...looks just like him :D ...i will never be able to do that :cry: ...where are you from maybe i could get them done by you before crufts .
take care
debbie
dawnie ...are we mad ...i have 5 dogs too :eek:

I live near gatwick where do you live? It would be soooo cool to do another geek members nails!!!

loo said:
I live near gatwick where do you live? It would be soooo cool to do another geek members nails!!!
hi lucy
i have sent you a pm
debbie

debbienailz said:
thankyou lucy .i will definately have a go .i love nail art but unfortunately i am not much of an artist :sad: ..though i can copy very well:o we show our puppy so it would be nice to wear doggy nail art especially when we go to crufts in march ...so if you would like to have a go at doing a bullmastiff ...i could copy it and of course i would tell every one the artist was you :biggrin: could even patent it ...lol

take care
debbie
Hi Debbie

One of my client's competing at Crufts this year aswell........she's got a long haired German Vishla (yeah.........I know the spelling dodgy!!)

Look out for her nails!!

Adele;)

loo said:
Some of my recent practice hand painted nail art I wish I could do this every day!!!!! I love painting nail art. :D ( The bucks fizz nailart was done on nails with two weeks growth )! Would love to see some of your nail art pics!!!! To see all of my photos type in the http address below for my album!!!! :D

awww i love the lil doggie im gonna try and do my own copy, dunno if it will turn out as good but i will post it when i have done it
tina xxx

Great nails :)

love your nail art loo...... fab puppy.... how about doing one of an African Grey parrot..... I wouldn't know where to start!!!!

All the best

Carol

Peppercorn Nails said:
Hi Debbie

One of my client's competing at Crufts this year aswell........she's got a long haired German Vishla (yeah.........I know the spelling dodgy!!)

Look out for her nails!!

Adele;)
hi adele
i will certainly look out for her ...but my nails with the bullmastiffs on will surely be the best;)
take care
debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back