Some Questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pibsy

Reaction score
Hello People,

I just wanted to ask, Does anyone know of a website where I can get the little scrubbing nail pads from? They are small round pads that you can get your index finger and thumb into and they have a rough surface???? I also was very cheeky tonight. I have spent an awful lot of money with Young Nails and I thought right I am going to ask them for some freebies or even samples of products. (That may sound a bit scabby to some of you) But why not if you don't ask you don't get. How many people think this is cheeky? And has anyone ever had any samples or freebie products??:lol:

Bye for now
Pibs

I always ask, and I always get.
It's not cheeky. Samples bring them repeat business if it's a sample that turns out to be something that the person likes/wants/needs. It's also good customer relations.

Hi Victoria
Nsi are giving free nail educational dvds at the moment and they also give free samples of acrylic attraction or gel kits just give them a ring and ask for a trial pack,
the lady really was friendly :hug:

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies, unfortunately that website requires a £50 minimum order. Buy hey when I'm flush I will order.

Thanks again

Pibs
x :)

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies, unfortunately that website requires a £50 minimum order. Buy hey when I'm flush I will order.

Thanks again

Pibs
x :)

That may just be if you order via the website. In the catalogue they say that they have no minimum order. Try phoning them on 0845 702 3803.

You can buy the Hands Down Pads in Sally's (if you have a local one), no minimum order needed.
hth's

Thank you I will pop in Sally's then x

Latest posts

Back