some results from g-mex!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations everyone :)

Well done guys!

Congratulations to all who competed as well as the winners.

well done to all that entered and great to see some geeks on the podium!
looking forward to hear what the comps were like over all, ive had flashbacks and withdrawals all day:eek:
x
Me too :sad: but really mixed feelings:).

Here's looking forward to Excel 2008!

Well done to all the Geeks who did us proud! xx

well done everyone :)

I wish i was brave enough to compete! Im sure you'll work your magic at excel chris hun. x

Well done everyone!

Well done all of you xxxxxx
Tricky you are on a roll hunny xxxx:hug:

What system did elise scholes use in championships? L&P, gel or Wraps??

any results yet from today?????

just rang scratchers and it went to answer machine oh the waiting is awfal i wish i was there

Congratulations to all:green:

scratchers came 1st in sculpting and 11th in photographic xxxx

also, ks moores came 2nd i think in boxed media? might be wrong but she won something!

Tracey boon 3rd in photographic with kirsty meakin 2nd and a girl called laura ellis(?) 1st, she was shaking, it was the first time she had entered!!

Kirsty meakin came 1st in boxed media and fantasy.

richard morgan 3rd in sculpting.

Can't remember anymore :eek:

My first sculpting comp was an absolute mare!! 2 nails flew off right at the bitter end :rolleyes:, oh well, it was a learning exercise for me today and boy did i learn!!!

Excellent for kirsty as it was her first time in the sculpting category. In fact, 1st, 2nd and 3rd were all first timers!!

WELL DONE ALL xxxx

Well done Kirsty on another FAB result and credit to everyone who entered! :hug:

My first sculpting comp was an absolute mare!! 2 nails flew off right at the bitter end :rolleyes:, oh well, it was a learning exercise for me today and boy did i learn!!!
Oh I've been there and know that awful feeling! I have had so many learning curves lol!:rolleyes: Here's to the next one! xxx:hug:

Well done to everyone who took part xxx

Latest posts

Back