some results from g-mex!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I've been there and know that awful feeling! I have had so many learning curves lol!:rolleyes: Here's to the next one! xxx:hug:

Only doing sculpting again if you're there chris! :lol: so at least if i muck up again you can make me laugh and i'll feel better!!

Thanks everyone i am really pleased with my wins i don't have any pics tho sorry as my camera was full with my holiday pics so you''ll heve to wait and see them in the mags lol.

Off to bed now as the jet lag has kicked in....well done to All that enetered and placed...oooww and i saw Jade Goody there wwoohhoo!!

I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone on the Ezflow stand, i went over to the dark side and used ezflow for my scultped and i must say i am in love...lol. They are all so lovely there, but a big big big thanks to Anthony for letting me trial the products today :hug:

congratulations to all geek winners
now we want the pics
so come on upload!!!!!

Thanks everyone i am really pleased with my wins i don't have any pics tho sorry as my camera was full with my holiday pics so you''ll heve to wait and see them in the mags lol.

Off to bed now as the jet lag has kicked in....well done to All that enetered and placed...oooww and i saw Jade Goody there wwoohhoo!!

I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone on the Ezflow stand, i went over to the dark side and used ezflow for my scultped and i must say i am in love...lol. They are all so lovely there, but a big big big thanks to Anthony for letting me trial the products today :hug:
Hey, it ain't the dark side...you won with it didn't you or have I read it wrong?

hehe your welcome hun, you did a really great job

Hey, it ain't the dark side...you won with it didn't you or have I read it wrong?

im gonna 2nd cathie there... we arent the darkside... its a comp winning product ;)

well done hunnio :)

I was at the award ceremony today and wrote down who won what,
so here goes, i will say sorry now for if and when i spell anybody's name wrong lol
Sculpt
1st= our very own kirsty lund ( scratchers )
2nd= kelly allen
3rd= richard morgan

Combined art
1st= kirsty meakin
2nd= leanne wood
3rd= kirsty smith

Boxed
1st= kirsty meakin
2nd= joanne bullock
3rd= kelly moores

Student
1st= debbie o dire

2nd= stacey mellor
3rd jennifer mellor

photographic
1st= laura ellis
2nd= kirsty meakin
3rd= tracy boon

i was brave and had a pitiful attempt at the photographic comp and came 14th lol :lol:
so there you go my geeky friends some more results for you all, sorry its so late :hug:

Sorry out weren't there yvette, t'wud have been great to see you again, maybe next year eh?

Ooops, sorry forgot to say well done to all!!

Very likely if the guys from PB can cross reference diaries with Man City for a home match!!!!:lol:

Well done hun....you did a fantastic job getting a first with a product you weren't familiar with!!!
They were wonderful nails and you deserved first place:hug:

Well done to everyone else too:hug::hug::hug:

So Kirsty,
Was it the HD system? Are you sticking with EZ Flow now?

Congratilations to everyone, especially Kirsty (scratcher) you did sooo well, future world champ hey!!

well done to all
kirsty big well done sweetie xx did look out for you on sunday morning I came to watch the last 10 minutes or so xx well done bet you need a rest this week xx

So Kirsty,
Was it the HD system? Are you sticking with EZ Flow now?
Its fab i am i love, i still like my creative but i will be doing some training and using ezflow as well you never know it may all change lol
well done to all
kirsty big well done sweetie xx did look out for you on sunday morning I came to watch the last 10 minutes or so xx well done bet you need a rest this week xx
I was the one with no make-up greasy hair and big bags under my eyes lol i need another holiday lol....just glad i'm back doing nails i've missed it very much xx

Congratilations to everyone, especially Kirsty (scratcher) you did sooo well, future world champ hey!!

Oh stop your making me blush :lol:

I admire anyone who takes part in the comp. Congratulations to all.:hug:

Latest posts

Back