Some Shrinking Violet customers rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penny71

Reaction score
:grr: am not sure if it's the heat wearing my patience thin but have any other geeks had some customers who just can't accept that fat can and will return if they don't take a hold of the reigns for themselves.

I keep saying its just like any fat loss - to keep it off eat less or burn more and they're just in resistance, as though they want a miracle! I'm fed up of keep pushing the boundary back away from the fab product or myself as a therapist back onto self responsibility.

:grr: am not sure if it's the heat wearing my patience thin but have any other geeks had some customers who just can't accept that fat can and will return if they don't take a hold of the reigns for themselves.

I keep saying its just like any fat loss - to keep it off eat less or burn more and they're just in resistance, as though they want a miracle! I'm fed up of keep pushing the boundary back away from the fab product or myself as a therapist back onto self responsibility.

Many want miracles and forget that most treatments involve a PARTNERSHIP... You do your part and they must do theirs. With SV we have no control over what they do once they leave. They can be drinking, snacking... Whatever but you're right, this works best when you follow a regime and do cut out alcohol etc... Problem is we do want miricles but theses miricles take more dedication that many are prepared to give!!

Exactly! I've started giving customers the link to a 12 week NHS weight loss (diet and exercise) program as well. May be of use to other geeks X

I have had 2 clients cancel their wraps today as I don't guarantee a fat loss.
I don't know what they do before hand etc.

The are having a body contour wrap instead that guarantees a 6 inch fat loss or they can have another go. Anyone else heard feedback about these wraps ? I'm a little suspicious. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

Snazzy biz this would be the Universal Contour Wrap. Massive investment to buy in, but has been around a long time. Do a google search and you will find them. I think SV is more realistically priced and a lot less hassle!!

I have had 2 clients cancel their wraps today as I don't guarantee a fat loss.
I don't know what they do before hand etc.

The are having a body contour wrap instead that guarantees a 6 inch fat loss or they can have another go. Anyone else heard feedback about these wraps ? I'm a little suspicious. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

Just a thought but I have spoken to many SV users and every ONE I have spoken DOES guarantee inch loss on the first treatment and many on the second as well... It is well worth taking the time to walk people through what they can expect from SV but also what their input must be to make it work as well as it possibly can for them... it's back to that 'partnership' word again!;)

Oh really, ok I will speak to my trainer and othe therapist who offer sh as I wasn't told that i could guarantee a loss.

Thanks Samantha xxx

What do other people say as the minimum loss amount ?

I have only just trained in sv so all still very new to me. My losses have all been over 5 inches.

Any input is much appreciated.
Xxxx

I'm not sure how people can guarantee a loss with SV. You have absolutely no idea how a person's body is going to react. Having said that, in 11 months of doing it, I've never had anyone not lose, but still.

How about (if you feel confident enough) advertising an INCH LOSS. Not necessarily fat loss, but inches. Doesn't guarantee it won't come back, but keeps clients happy. And if you're saying you've never had anyone not lose its a pretty safe guarantee.

Latest posts

Back