Some shtuff...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nail Geek said:
Well...

I have also added the ability to make little notes on the picture for prettiness sake. The only section I have had time to do the notes for is the smile line tutorial... but hey... gimme a break ;)

how sam can't work this bit out

like this:

http://www.samuelsweet.com/board/imgviewer.php?id=65&articleid=3

You will notice a picture and a little note under the pic ;)

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well...

Everything (fingers crossed) should be sorted with the move to the new site. I am still trying to sort out my email situation as the server for that has changed as well. I hope I haven't lost any. If you don't hear from me within the next couple o days then it means I never got the message.

I have slightly tweaked the tutorials so that clicking on an image brings up a larger version in another window. yaya.. I know it did that before... but I have added previous and next links so that you can browse the entire image set without closing the window.
I have also added the ability to make little notes on the picture for prettiness sake. The only section I have had time to do the notes for is the smile line tutorial... but hey... gimme a break ;)

I also added a link to the quizes to the navigation box to the left (under message board). Other than some cosmetic cleaning... I think we agree that it seems to be working pretty well. Maybe too well :twisted:
The feedback has been pretty overwhelming. I am pleased that everyone is digging them.

I want to take a second to thank those that have generously donated over the past six weeks or so. Remember that it isn't a necessity... but it really helps keep the site alive (especially with the cost of the new dedicated server).
so... a big ol honkin thanks goes to:
  • Liza Smith
  • Antony buckley
  • David Tremlin
  • Ruth Fordham

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back