Some stupid stuff!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sambam

Reaction score
Got some really funny stuff from my friend. (sorry if this goes on a bit!)

On a Myer hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (damn thats the only time i can work on my hair).

On a bag of chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: use like regular soap."

On some frozen dinners: "serving suggestion: defrost" (but its 'just' a suggestion).

On a tiramisu dessert (printed on the bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
(well duh its a bit late now!).

On packaging of an iron: "Do not iron clothes on the body". (but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's children cough medicine: "do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication". (we could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head-colds off those forklifts).

On sleeping medicine: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (and im taking this because???.........)

On a childs superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly". (!!!!)

On a swedish chainsaw: "do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals". (.....was there a lot of this happening somewhere!)

hmmmmmmmmm strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao , that is ace ! take care love dee

Thanks Sambam

Really made me laugh. :biggrin: The chainsaw one is the best. :D Mind you on my coffee take out it says 'Cauition Hot' Nah!

Packet of peanuts - 'this product may contain nuts'! I read this on a packet of Asda's own nuts, cracked me up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back