Some tips to tame my hair please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha1981

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Right up until my early 20's I had the straightest, finest, longest, greasiest hair. Now, in my mid 20's my hair is completely different and I do not know how to deal with it!

My hair is bra-strap length, thick, and is halfway between straight and wavy. My hair is in very good condition apart from the very top layer which is a bit dry and slightly frizzy.

However much serum, wax, mousse and god knows what I else I put on, I can't seem to weigh my hair down and also tame the bits of frizzy hair. I have tried using these products on wet hair and dry hair. I always leave my hair to dry naturally. I use straighteners occasionally.

Can anyone recommend good products/techniques to use? Ideally I would like to steer clear of heat styling and I prefer to use organic products, or at least those that are silicone-free.

Any tips appreciated! xxx

Hi Samantha I believe these are good products that Katelisa reccomended in a different post

joico silk and joico K-pak are brilliant. silk is for coarse hair kpak is for damaged hair. As is good old Aussie 3 minute Frizz remedy.

:hug:

Hi Samantha I believe these are good products that Katelisa reccomended in a different post

:hug:

brilliant products i use k-pak

Latest posts

Back