Someone order a celebrity?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Marie*

Reaction score
Just wanted to shout out that I went to Frankie and Benny's last nite in my hometown Wrexham and who do I see in there... not just one... nor two but THREE kinda celebrity people! :lol:

Get excited haha!..... drum roll..... drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... they were..... (you will wet ur pants hahahaha!) :lol:
  • Nikki from Big Brother (she's tiny in real life!)
  • Michelle Heaton (Liberty X)
  • Bianca Gascoigne (sitting with Michelle)
The funny thing is Nikki and Michelle weren't even sitting on the same table, they were with separate groups of friends!

Anyway that's my celebrity news for the weekend LOL! :lol:

lol i wouldnt have known em if they came up n told me who they were :lol:, i dont even spot my mates sometimes if i am in a room with em , let alone spot a famous person :lol:

Actually same here... they were pointed out to me by the people I was with! As soon as I saw Nikki and Michelle I knew who they were... but Bianca I didn't have a clue!

Ok you have pointed them out.. and I still don,t know who they are:irked::irked::irked:..:lol::lol:

Glad it made your weekend though

If I was there I would have asked for there autograph! I know why they was in Wrexham though they had prob been 2 that charity football thing at the racecourse! I wanted 2 go but couldnt afford a ticket! lol
xx

I didn't even realise that charity thing was going on until I drove past the footy ground the same nite and they had a big banner thing advertising it! Cos I would have liked to have gone too!

here's a good one for you. my sister was in O'Neills in Birmingham the other day and guess who was in there....

now you are gonna wet your pants... and in a good way....

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!!!!!

No sh!t!!!! her mate Piggy was taking a p*ss and Justin walks in (followed by 2 bodyguards) and starts weeing next to him!!! and talking to him asking him whether they played music in there (that's a no then).

Piggy came out and told everyone, who of course were like "yea, woteva piggy" and Piggy was telling them "it's true, i dried up man, how can you pee in front of him!" and then Justin walked out! sat in there all night apparently (now if i'd known that i would have been getting my glad rags on and getting my ass up there).

my sister was gutted because she said she had been putting off going to the loo, and she would have bumped directly into him.
no surprise really tho, me and my sister saw him in concert the night before. my sister said he just sat quiet in the corner with his possey all night.
Damn i must go out with her more!

she said he was better looking in real life too

Latest posts

Back