Someone stood on my big toe!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
I went out last night and someone stood on my big toe and it was bleeding but i didnt pay it any notice.
Today I can see the nail has been split/broken across the nail at the top. I havent trained in pedicure so i'm not sure what do to? I was planning on giving my self and Gem pedicure using brush on glue.

Any advice would be great!

If it was bleeding, you should probably let it heal completely before putting anything over it to avoid an infection.

Maybe cut it down as short as possible without it hurting you xxx and as already said let it heal first xxx

Hi,
This happened to me in town a few month back like you at the time I paid it no attention (I wa drunk).
The next day I ended up going to my shop and cutting it down as far as I could and stuck a pin in to release all the blood I then sanitised it atleast 5 times lol.
I gelled it and stuck a tip on it to protect it and it's just starting to grow back now.
P.s I wouldn't do this for a client straight away but for us it's different also I got no infection as I kept cleaning it and using anti fungal polish down the back of it x
Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back