Someone stop me spending..........please !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
What with the on off weather I can't say that this is the best summer ever and all I used to do between clients was geek.

I have however started looking at all sorts of websights and spending lots of money:o:o:o

In the last few days I have bought the Beverley Hill Footsie Spa, a load of lightbulbs,:eek: in fact enough to rival Blackpool illuminations, loads of naily bits and pieces, some new towels I liked the look of and all of this is nothing compared to what I have spent in the last month kitting out my new home salon.

Please someone nip round here and take my credit card away before I convince myself I need something else.:rolleyes:

I'm allowed to drive again in 5 weeks Adele, can I trust you with it until then?

I'm allowed to drive again in 5 weeks Adele, can I trust you with it until then?

5 weeks ??? not sure I'm safe for 5 minutes:lol:

You need a trustworthy pal to take care of it for you so i`ll be over shortly..............I have some great sites bookmarked just crying out for an order!!!!

Stick it in the post to me, I'll keep it safe I am only allowed to sit down for 15 minutes a time so I wont be able to spend as quickly as you do lol

You need a trustworthy pal to take care of it for you so i`ll be over shortly..............I have some great sites bookmarked just crying out for an order!!!!

Ah so when Paul sees the bill, I can blame it all on you, sounds good to me:evil:

I`ll share....just don`t tell him where I live!

Stick it in the post to me, I'll keep it safe I am only allowed to sit down for 15 minutes a time so I wont be able to spend as quickly as you do lol

I`ll share....just don`t tell him where I live!

You are both so kind and helpful - oooh now did I mention the Brisa lamp I bought from a fellow geek ?:green::green::green:

give me all your money that way u can't spend it!! xxx :hug: xx

Adele, I have the perfect solution to kerb your spending .....

straitjacket_escape2.jpg

Get the Scissors out!

Well you know what they say .... you can't please everybody, although I did think a strait jacket was a good idea :lol::lol::lol:

Well you know what they say .... you can't please everybody, although I did think a strait jacket was a good idea :lol::lol::lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the men with the plain van ad the jacket with the long sleeves do keep going up and down the road:green:

Ooh i know what you mean in regards to spending but isnt it fun? :)

Stop it, stop it, I went to Sally's yesterday and then into town and ran amok !!
Paul is no help at all, he just shrugs and says - its only money, if you want it get it.
I won't be able to spend much next week - I'm too busy - good job too !!

Suggestion No.2 ....

How about a suit of armour? This will make it extremely difficult for you to reach into your pocket/handbag for those all important credit cards! :lol:

Suggestion No.2 ....

How about a suit of armour? This will make it extremely difficult for you to reach into your pocket/handbag for those all important credit cards! :lol:
Excellent - get me one quick:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back