Someone stop me spending..........please !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know - wheres Naomi - tell her to get her chopper out! Oh - or was that Happyhands!

I know - wheres Naomi - tell her to get her chopper out! Oh - or was that Happyhands!

It was Happyhands but don't tell her please - shhhhhhhhhh

What is it worth to keep quiet or - I could tell your better half!
You can tell him if you like but he has had several (many )beers and wouldn't care if I'd sold the house for fifty quid !!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

You can tell him if you like but he has had several (many )beers and wouldn't care if I'd sold the house for fifty quid !!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

At this time of day??? Disgraceful! By the way, does being on my third bloody mary make me a hypocrite? :green:

Just off to open the cava.

Bet you have had several too!

I'll offer you fifty quid each!

don't stop spending, send me a case of vodka and a couple of cartons of fags ...... may as well throw in a few bottles of Solar Oil just to make it look Kosher:)

At this time of day??? Disgraceful! By the way, does being on my third bloody mary make me a hypocrite? :green:

Save some for me hun:green:

Bet you have had several too!

I'll offer you fifty quid each!
Sold if you bring a bottle:green:

Bugger it I'd sell HRH for a fiver this time of day:lol::lol::lol:

don't stop spending, send me a case of vodka and a couple of cartons of fags ...... may as well throw in a few bottles of Solar Oil just to make it look Kosher:)
Sorryi, if I supply fags, vodka and solar oil you get me in person as part of the package, you have been warned:green::green:

You so wouldnt! Dont blame her for your overspending!
You are so harsh, I can't help this condition, I'm getting therapy next week:lol::lol:

You are so harsh, I can't help this condition, I'm getting therapy next week:lol::lol:

I know a cure - hair of the dog! Go and spend some more and you will feel so much better then. :lol:

hey adele

i love spending other peoples money, i will gladly take your credit card off your hands

i can think of a few shops in oxford street where your card would be very welcome

I know a cure - hair of the dog! Go and spend some more and you will feel so much better then. :lol:
No No No - I have to stop:lol:

hey adele

i love spending other peoples money, i will gladly take your credit card off your hands

i can think of a few shops in oxford street where your card would be very welcome
Are you mad - I stopped working in London to stop this problem. Thought I was safe in sleepy Sussex but then I found the Internet:eek::eek::eek:

Save some for me hun:green:

Better have a glass now hun. It's going down fast (hic!:o)
images.jpg

Good job I poured 2 glasses then!:green:

Thanks Karen that should help a lot, one thing though, do you think I could do a decent set of nails in this ???

do you think I could do a decent set of nails in this ???

Hmmmmm, that could be a problem! :green:

Try this next:
Curb your shopping tips

If you're a simple shopaholic, here are some straightforward tips to get your spending under control.

Retailers are masters at getting you to part with your money. Fight back by writing a budget, setting yourself spending limits and never going out without a list

Give yourself a weekly or monthly "mad money" chunk of money to spend. Once it's gone it's gone
Spend cash only. It's more difficult to part with than a plastic card

Ask yourself "do I really need it" every time you want to buy something

Find cheaper ways to spend money frivolously. Take £10 to the £1 shop, or even better the local boot fair

If you spot something that you would like to buy, walk away and give yourself thinking time of at least a week

Remember saving is the antidote to shopping. Watch your money grow. It feels good.

Hmmmmm, that could be a problem! :green:

Try this next:
Curb your shopping tips

If you're a simple shopaholic, here are some straightforward tips to get your spending under control.

Retailers are masters at getting you to part with your money. Fight back by writing a budget, setting yourself spending limits and never going out without a list

Give yourself a weekly or monthly "mad money" chunk of money to spend. Once it's gone it's gone
Spend cash only. It's more difficult to part with than a plastic card

Ask yourself "do I really need it" every time you want to buy something

Find cheaper ways to spend money frivolously. Take £10 to the £1 shop, or even better the local boot fair

If you spot something that you would like to buy, walk away and give yourself thinking time of at least a week

Remember saving is the antidote to shopping. Watch your money grow. It feels good.

Spoilsport:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back