Something about Moxie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine Mary

Reaction score
Why is it, if Moxie liquid is for people who work quicker do I find it so lovely and easy to work with in this hot weather?

I'm certainly not a quick worker, but there's something about Moxie that's really making smile lines easy.

Just curious to see if anyone has found this too.

Why is it, if Moxie liquid is for people who work quicker do I find it so lovely and easy to work with in this hot weather?

I'm certainly not a quick worker, but there's something about Moxie that's really making smile lines easy.

Just curious to see if anyone has found this too.

Perhaps you are working a tad wetter with it? If not it would be setting up very quickly in the heat.

Would it be best to go back to my retention, I would hate to have service problems due to my mix ratio?

Wait and see! Being a tad out on mix ratio is quite normal in the heat ... Only way you can work with it. If you were wildly out on ratio, you would know as it would be difficult to control and you would get service breakdown. You are controlling it, so I would not worry.

Latest posts

Back