Something from Lily

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
Ok, here is a couple of pics Lily wanted posted but her text she wanted with them has gone off to cyberspace...........
She can always give us the story behind them afterwards

Attachments

• lily1.jpg
    lily1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 126
  • lily2.jpg
    lily2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 206
Tell us all lily!!!

dazzlingtouch said:
Tell us all lily!!!
OK OK
I'll tell all, if I must,
Well i was asked to join Marion's team by Tracey Stephenson for the Fashion Rocks event at the Royal Albert Hall. We went down and stayed in the Hotel from Hell, but hey never mind! We met outside the royal Alber hall for a breifing on the day's schedule, I was assigned to the models for Juilan McDonald and Ralph Lauren, so i was going to be painting the nails of about 20 models in about 4 hours which sound a long time but believe me when they dissapear for an hour you get flustered. After we had finished we were able to watch the show, but before then we went for a mingle. That's when we bumped into J Kay:biggrin: he was brilliant, he was soooooo funny and we had a good laugh with him. We also bumped into Bryan Adams and his bass player (who gave us a couple of bottles of campagne) they were also very nice. Next on the list was Bryan Ferry, he was lovely and we had a long conversation about his bad back. We went for a walk downstairs and that's when we bumped into Robbie Williams, he was very polite when he refused a photo:| never mind I did get to talk to him. The whole experience was amazing and drinking champagne with the likes of Milla Jojovich, Kelis and Bryan Adams:biggrin: . We also bumped into Liz Hurley, Claudia Scieffer, Donatella Versace, Sir Bob Geldof, Cat Deely, Duncan from Blue and loads more!!:biggrin:
I must say apart from Giving birth and getting married it was one of the best days of my life:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . I have to thank Marion Newman and Tracey Stephenson for giving me the opportunity to work with such amazing people. THANX YOU TWO:biggrin: :biggrin:
Amanda aka Lily

Im soooo jealous your so lucky Mmmmmmm Duncan from blue what was he like? Jk always looks like a laf on tv. :D

loo said:
Im soooo jealous your so lucky Mmmmmmm Duncan from blue what was he like? Jk always looks like a laf on tv. :D
Hello there,
Duncan was extremly georgeous, he walked passed us and my collegue said hello and he scooped her up and gave her a right smacker on lips:D . Jay Kay is a babe, I told Herman that I nearly didn't come home (yes I was dreaming again) but seriosly I'm in Lurve. He was nice though:eek:
Seeya
Amanda

Ohhh amanda - it sounded fabulous - you will have to add it to your website- nail therapist to the stars....looking forward to chatting on the 21st...speak to you soon..

what a brillaint opportunity, i would love to work on a show. Maybe in the future i will be as lucky as you!!

Lisa xxxxxxxxx

dazzlingtouch said:
what a brillaint opportunity, i would love to work on a show. Maybe in the future i will be as lucky as you!!

Lisa xxxxxxxxx
It was a fantastic opportunity and yes I was very very lucky.......I still can't believe I was there:D
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back