Something just came out of my face-help geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Hi guys please help mw im really freaked out.
Ive had this white lump bu my nosr since forever and i could never get it out.
Well i just got it out and ive reuined my face. I used my nails and tweezers and what came out was a hard white ball that had to be pulled out thr 'hole'. I now have a HUGE HOLE IN MY FACE! To be honest I was careful using the tweezers but i did have to pull it off my skin even once it was out tge hole?

I really hope you guys understand what im saying, but what should i do now? Wash my face with soap or? I duno.

Hi guys please help mw im really freaked out.
Ive had this white lump bu my nosr since forever and i could never get it out.
Well i just got it out and ive reuined my face. I used my nails and tweezers and what came out was a hard white ball that had to be pulled out thr 'hole'. I now have a HUGE HOLE IN MY FACE! To be honest I was careful using the tweezers but i did have to pull it off my skin even once it was out tge hole?

I really hope you guys understand what im saying, but what should i do now? Wash my face with soap or? I duno.

How big is this hole? Did it bleed and have you broken the skin?

Yes and yes i had to to get it out. Sorry for the bad spelling! Touch screen!

Yes and yes i had to to get it out. Sorry for the bad spelling! Touch screen!

So it was hard and white that came out. When you say big hole, like how big? Compare it to something

Do you have any antiseptic, wash with clean antiseptic for skin like TCP or Dettol. Then I would put some antiseptic healing cream if you have it to prevent getting infected. It's a bit difficult to give any advice beyond that without seeing you. It could be a couple of things, but try not to panic. If it's really big save it in a tissue and show it to your Dr.

Sounds like milla, was it like a hard ball? If so.... Naughty naughty!

Cleanse the area ! Have you got any swob wipes (can't for the life of me. Think of what they are called, I'm tired he he the ones in a first aid box)!

Put some anti bac cream on it. X

I'm also sure you've not ruined your face! He big was it?

I'll try post a pic if u want but its not pretty! It feels like a piece of tooth.... it makes a noise on my tweezers? Lol this is weird.

I'll try post a pic if u want but its not pretty! It feels like a piece of tooth.... it makes a noise on my tweezers? Lol this is weird.

Try to quantify how big. Wrap it in a tissue and take it to your Dr, they love things like that ;-)

Also do you have any other bumps like that? How is your skin generally? I think though rather than attempting to have it randomly diagnosed as this that and possibly the other via SG I would take it to your Dr and let them check it. They can suggest what to put on it to prevent infection.

For tonight clean and protect it x

Here it is *yuck*

Attachments

• 20140415_223106.jpg
    20140415_223106.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 20140415_223045.jpg
    20140415_223045.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 20140415_223024.jpg
    20140415_223024.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 305
Here it is *yuck*

I thought we were taking epic huge! like the clips you get on youtube! I am not a skin geek but am pretty sure I have dug these out from near my eye before (naughty)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you cleaned it where you removed from?

Looks like milia x

No not yet

Well I would.
Without having seen it before you removed it, examining the lump myself and it's consistency or knowing what your general skin condition is or whether you have anymore lumps like these am not going to assume what it is via SG. It's not as huge as I imagined, if you have anymore don't dig them out yourself ok x

Last edited:
No not yet

Go clean it!!! Don't want you getting infected too! Don't pick or fuss with it any more as its likely to scar now anyway! Clean it with a wipe and cover with a anti bac cream and leave well alone! Milla need to e taken out professionally to minimise scaring and infection! Did you clean your tweezers first?

Also do you have any other bumps like that? How is your skin generally? I think though rather than attempting to have it randomly diagnosed as this that and possibly the other via SG I would take it to your Dr and let them check it. They can suggest what to put on it to prevent infection.

For tonight clean and protect it x

Excellent advice!! X

My skins a bit crappy generally but no other lumps like that.

Thank you ladies! Xxxx

Latest posts

Back