Something To Stop Colours Fading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail creations

Reaction score
Hiya
I have my hair coloured dark brown with slashes of blonde at the sides it looks lovely when i have it done really shiney. I know browns fade quick but i would like to know what i could buy or you could recommend to try to make my colour last and keep it shiney.
By the way i have to wash my hair everyday with it been in a bob which i know will fade by doing this.
Thankyou in advance .:hug:

if the brown been put on top of another colour I would recommend going a shade darker all over so when the colour fades it will fade to the colour you have now thats what i had to do when i had darker blonde put in. Also it depends on what shampoo you use if you use medicated shampoo like head and shoulders then its just going to strip the colour out anyway, I would suggest using a salon based shampoo from the warehouse I use Clynol and their shampoo is fantastic and they have a shampoo spedcially designed to stop colour fading. The shampoo's on the shelves in shops have alot of chemicals in them that leave a powerdery residue in your hair making it lank and greasy and some even contain peroxide like the 'blonde enhancing' shampoos. So you might find once you use a good shampoo you might not have to wash it as often. HTH x
Hiya
I have my hair coloured dark brown with slashes of blonde at the sides it looks lovely when i have it done really shiney. I know browns fade quick but i would like to know what i could buy or you could recommend to try to make my colour last and keep it shiney.
By the way i have to wash my hair everyday with it been in a bob which i know will fade by doing this.
Thankyou in advance .:hug:

Latest posts

Back