Sooo annoyed with myself :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
I'm so p***ed off with myself :cry:. I'm going on holiday tomorrow morning and a couple of hrs ago i realised i left my trainers, that i was going to be wearing most of the time on holiday, at the salon where i work :cry:. i didn't know what to do - stupidly i don't have the phone number for a single person who works in the salon.

I looked up the salon managers number on the BT website and 2 numbers came up but both go straight on to BT answerphone - for the last 2 hours.

I'm so annoyed with myself - and the weather! If it wasn't raining I'd have just gone to work in my flip flops but i took them with to change into but forgot to change back into trainers to leave!!

GRRRR - i'm now going to have to take different, less comfortable trainers with me.

Lesson learnt though - always have at least 1 phone number of someone you work with for these sort of situations! In my other job i have most peoples numbers so just annoyed i have none!

Anyway, rant over - just had to tell someone!!!

I would be peed off too. do you know where any of them live?
Hope you get hold of the manager:hug:

Never mind hun use it as an excuse to buy your self some new ones when on holiday :hug:

hmmmmm - when u put it that way!!

At least it wasn't your passport... you can still go on holiday and buy new trainers, then go off and enjoy yourself and forget all about your feet:)

Latest posts

Back