Soooo Happy!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floox

Reaction score
I did my Bio Sculpture exam yesterday and was the only one who passed:confused:(dont understand y!)
I got 95% and Im so happy!Ive had so much stress this year and didn't have much time to practice so I was bit worried, but it all worked out well in the end thats all that matters!:D Thanx to u all you guys who gave me advice, I took it to heart and learnt alot from it.
:hug:

Congratulations and well done:):)

Congratulations. Onwards and upwards.

Congratulations and well done! I passed mine last week but wasn't given a mark. I also received my certificate in the same week too which was great when before I have waited up to 6 months for a certificate after passing assessments.

Well done hunni:hug::hug:

Congratulations and well done! I passed mine last week but wasn't given a mark. I also received my certificate in the same week too which was great when before I have waited up to 6 months for a certificate after passing assessments.

Yes its very convenient! I got mine straight after I finishd which was so great! Oh and congrats to u too!!

Thanx u guys!

Congratulations. :hug:

Well done, I know how good that feels, as I did mine a couple of weeks ago. The trainer had my certificate ready to take home, which was great.

Latest posts

Back