Sore throat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph86

Reaction score
Ive woke up this morning with a very sore throat... How do you treat yours?

Ive had my toncils out in 2002 & not had a sore throat since.

Ive rang my drs & I have to have had it for longer than 7 days as its usually viral & clears up on its own.

Ive managed to swap & change all but 1 lady who is going on hols tomorrow... So im still going just wont be talking very much lol!

Xx

Drink warm water with a spoonful of honey and a lemon squeezed in. Also take a painkiller like paracetamol and you could get some throat lozenges to suck too. Certainly nothing to bother the dr over!

Thanks Waffle. Il head to the shop & chemist. Xx

Best thing over anything I have been given over the counter is gargling salt water! It's disgusting but it really helps, and I suffer from sore throats all the time! Also hot milk and honey. Tyrozettes & throat sprays from the chemist best things I have found too lol. Can you tell I get a sore throat/tonsillitis alot haha. Feel better soon, nothing worse xx

Thank you, yes I was use to tonsil problems but always got antibiotics for that, before they removed them. Must admit tonsillitis is worse than my sore throat. So I do feel for you! Xx

Tyrozets and diff lam throat spray - hope u feel better soon x

Try oraldene! It's an anti-bacterial mouthwash and you can get it in large supermarkets or a chemist. It's fantastic for sore throats, I was plagued with sore throats even after getting my tonsils removed but I use this when I get a sore throat and it gets rid of it really fastxx

Chloroseptic throat spray (not sure if I spelt that right) numbs it :) xxx

Try oraldene! It's an anti-bacterial mouthwash and you can get it in large supermarkets or a chemist. It's fantastic for sore throats, I was plagued with sore throats even after getting my tonsils removed but I use this when I get a sore throat and it gets rid of it really fastxx
Oraldene is amazing! The slightest hint of a sore throat and I gargle with it, and it never comes to anything.....it also sorts out any mouth ulcers super quick too!

Latest posts

Back