sore tooth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
hi my geek....hope someone can help me get rid of my pain...has my tooth out wed(it needed to come out)anyway...that all went fine....yesterday and today the pain is bad...its black from the bruising...i take pain killers and salt water...just wondered if anyone had anymore tips...thanks hunny,s xxxxxx

Another tip after using clove oil wash your hands/fingers . . . cos if you don't and you then rub your eyes or anything OMG the stinging :eek: (but it does work on the teeth lol)

also go back to the dentist to check you havent got an infection or abssess developing x

also go back to the dentist to check you havent got an infection or abssess developing x
thats what i am going to do if not better by next week thanks hun anyway did think of infection xxxxx

I have an appointment to go in and have root canal treatment next week :Scared: but in the mean time have been taking a mixture of paracetamol and ibuprofen, as advised by my dentist.

They work well together as one is a painkiller and the other an anti inflammatory.

Failing that a good stiff drink does the trick!:green:

I have an appointment to go in and have root canal treatment next week :Scared: but in the mean time have been taking a mixture of paracetamol and ibuprofen, as advised by my dentist.

They work well together as one is a painkiller and the other an anti inflammatory.

Failing that a good stiff drink does the trick!:green:
good stiff drink is on the menu tonight hun thanks......forgot ibuproen is anti inflammatory....cheers hun......good luck next week i will be ROOTIN for ya!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

Try gargling with a mix of tea tree oil and sterile water, if you have an infection it will help to fight it till you can get to the dentist
(does not taste nice but works a treat)
get well soon hun :hug:

could be a dry socket...where your blood clot is gone ...and you have an exposed nerve....:eek:...I would not gargle as you could disrupt the clot......if it does not get better go back to the doc.....

I had a dry socket once after having my wisdom teeth removed.....
tell you what I'd gladly have a broken bone or another baby with hour upon hour of labour over having a dry socket !

that was the most pain I've ever felt I feel for you .....:hug::hug: hope you get it sorted.....

good stiff drink is on the menu tonight hun thanks......forgot ibuproen is anti inflammatory....cheers hun......good luck next week i will be ROOTIN for ya!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha - thanks!!!:green:

Latest posts

Back