Sorisa microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gema2201

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to help me... i am currently studying HND year2 beauty therapy and as part of my graded unit i need testimonials for sorisas silkdermic microdermabrasion machine.

Could anyone give me any feedback from this treatment or give me link to a site where i can collet this information??

Thanks ;)

sorry to bother you because this doesnt answer your question but i see you doing a HND is it a HND in hair and beauty management if so whats it like cause ive applied to do it from september and i was just wondering what it was like
:)

I'm not sure sure they're still making that piece of equipment. I know Beauty Express used to be the exclusive distributor in the UK but have since ended their relationship, though you may be able to get some information from them.

Sorisa Spain is still going though, maybe you could get in touch with them directly.

Good Luck

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I did my HND 2 years ago and for my graded unit I sent them an email and they sent me a little booklet about some of their machines with info, diagrams etc. it was great to have something like that that I could write about and add it in as something extra. I also bought the Sorisa Electro-Cosmetic Therapy book, it's packed with info about load of treatments. Well worth the money and your college library might have a copy.
Good luck with your HND it's a great course :) xx

I am at the same stage for my graded unit and KD Makeup did you email sorisa direct and if so do you have the address I can use xx

sorry it has took me so long to answer back, didnt realise anyone had replied. LauraLou991 I am doing beauty therapy... i qualified as a hairdresser in 2008.

I emailed sorisa but they did not get back to me after I told them the country I was from. The only piece of information I have for the machine is the leaflet by beauty express.

Thank you all for your help. x

Hi Gem,

I've done some digging and tracked down an old Sorisa catalogue we have hanging around the office. There's probably a few more details on the couple of pages that I have than the Beauty Express leaflet you've got. If you'd like me to e-mail a copy to you just send me an e-mail to [email protected] or send me a private message with your e-mail on it and i'll send you the .pdf of the two scanned pages.

Hope this helps a bit at least.

Cheers

Phil

Latest posts

Back