Sorry, another iPad question....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_B

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking into buying an iPad and debating whether I need 3g or not. I would like to use one of the many appt book apps there are, but am wondering if I will definitely need 3g to use some of these apps.
Can anyone reccomend an appt book app that I can use and update whilst out and about that doesnt require a 3g connection?

I use my chair app and I don't need an Internet connection to use it only to send clients emails or update it etc.. I have only got the wifi iPad no 3G and I never have a problem as I have wifi at home and at work and most coffee shops etc nowadays have wifi access. Hope that helps! X

I got mine without 3G

I use my chair app and I don't need an Internet connection to use it only to send clients emails or update it etc.. I have only got the wifi iPad no 3G and I never have a problem as I have wifi at home and at work and most coffee shops etc nowadays have wifi access. Hope that helps! X

Ah thats great thanks, I cant justify spending that much more just for 3G when, like you, will be using it at home mostly and work, I was just worried I might not be able to use an appt book app. So thats answered my question perfectly, thankyou! :)

I have 3g and wouldnt be without, it'd be another laptop otherwise.

x

To be honest my iPad2 is 3G and wifi. When I'm at home it's always on wifi as the unlimited internet with my provider isn't actually unlimited and if I dare to watch a film on my iPad I get told my usage has gone :/

The only time 3G is any good is if you are out and about with your iPad. I rarely take mine out as I have an iPhone 4 so it's a mini version so if you have found an app that you can use without 3G then don't bother with it x

I have an iPhone 4 aswell but use my ipad loads when out and about, I'm one of those saddos who sit there eating lunch using their ipad. I don't use it out and about for work much, unless I'm checking the diary or emails x

Latest posts

Back