Sorry another minx thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa-marie

Reaction score
sorry to post another minx thread but i can't find the answer i'm looking for.
i have just bought the maxi minx kit and i'm in the process of adding it to my price list, i have decided to charge £20 per set for application but what should i do about removal?
i know most people will just take them off with a hairdryer but it would be nice to offer a removal service with mini mani, just incase. i have no idea what to charge?
any help will be very appreciated :) x

sorry to post another minx thread but i can't find the answer i'm looking for.
i have just bought the maxi minx kit and i'm in the process of adding it to my price list, i have decided to charge £20 per set for application but what should i do about removal?
i know most people will just take them off with a hairdryer but it would be nice to offer a removal service with mini mani, just incase. i have no idea what to charge?
any help will be very appreciated :) x

Most clients remove their own Minx veneers .... it is easy and quick and one needs no products or solvents to remove them.

It takes about 1 minute to remove Minx at the nail desk, if that, so if it were I, I would include removal with a new set of Minx at no extra cost.

If I were asked to remove Minx and then to do a tidy and oil etc I would charge for that according to the time taken. I have a minimum charge now of 7.50 just to take a seat at my desk so that would be a starting point.

20 pounds is at the low end for applying Minx .. most charge at least 25.00.

thank you for your reply
i was thinking about doing a mini manicure with the removal if clients don't want another set put back on, so i think i'll do it for my normal mini mani price.

i was going to charge £20 for a set because everyone else in my area seems to be doing them at that price, i don't want to overprice and have my clients go elsewhere. i had a look through the threads on here and quite alot of people are charging £20.
x

thank you for your reply
i was thinking about doing a mini manicure with the removal if clients don't want another set put back on, so i think i'll do it for my normal mini mani price.

i was going to charge £20 for a set because everyone else in my area seems to be doing them at that price, i don't want to overprice and have my clients go elsewhere. i had a look through the threads on here and quite alot of people are charging £20.
x

I was going to charge £25 for Minx but when I researched my area I found a nail salon locally doing it for £15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I price Minx at £20 with discounts for parties. I didn't really feel I could price at £10 more than the competition.

That's fine. 15 is rediculous.

I was going to charge £25 for Minx but when I researched my area I found a nail salon locally doing it for £15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I price Minx at £20 with discounts for parties. I didn't really feel I could price at £10 more than the competition.
Premium products=Premium pricing:)

£15 is madness, makes you wonder whether they are cutting corners to save time!! I charge £20 and like to think that I spend sufficient amount of time ensuring fully adhered etc.

With regards to removal, I try to book clients in for next set and removal is part of that service.

just a question, do you charge different amounts for toes and fingers or the same? I was thinking of £20 for toes, £20 for fingers and £37 if they are having both at the same time.

There are three salons charging £20 , so we will do the same methinks.

tigi

xx

i was going to charge £20 for and £20 for toes, as it costs the same for the minx transfers and i'll be doing the same work.
i think the salons in my area are doing the same x

i was going to charge £20 for and £20 for toes, as it costs the same for the minx transfers and i'll be doing the same work.
i think the salons in my area are doing the same x

Hi

I am charging £22.00 for fingers, £25.00 for toes - £45.00 together and £20.00 for parties of 4 or more (must pre-pick their designs).:hug:

Latest posts

Back