Sorry another name post but what do you think of this ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cezziebear

Reaction score
hi
what do you all think of this name i'm a mobile hairdresser i've done beauty NVQ2 and i;m doing spray tanning course with sienna on sunday so excited lol

anyway its
Tarts Parlour ...............i love it but i think anything with tart in the name may offend some ladies what do you qeeks think?:hug:

.........I think you'll get a few phone calls that you might not appreciate....

lol...i didnt think of tha yeah your right ....back to the drawing board :smack:

lol...i didnt think of tha yeah your right ....back to the drawing board :smack:

Well, at least if you're doing mobile hairdressing, you'll have a suitable implement to perform a "Lorena Bobbitt" on any undesirable clients that think your service is offering something other than hairdressing :green:

Sorry, I don't think I would personally want the services from somewhere called 'Tarts Parlour'.

I actually like it, but think it may put some folk off xx

When you pull up in your car with Tarts Parlour all over it......I think it may turn them off LOL. xx

Sluts r us sounds more classy lol, sorry only kidding, I'll have a think for you xx

i know tarts parlour sounds well rough but i thinks it funny but i don wanna be funny i wanna be busy :lol:
how can finding a name be so hard arrghhh

what about cupcake? I have no idea where that one came from, but i love it!

I just like Parlour for some reason, although that wouldn't really say what you do would it duh!

What about BLOW. it's a little bit cheeky but I like it

I was reading a book recently where they said that 'parlour' used to be the name for salons and somewhere along the line things changed.

Tarts Parlour to me... sounds like a place 'tarts' go to get their treatments or a place that 'tarts' frequent :green:

What about The Beauty Parlour or Cezzie's Beauty Parlour... I like the Parlour part :)

How about 'The Cutting Parlour' or 'The Styling Parlour'

thanks geeks, i'm sooo stuck on a name but my spray tanning kit came today so that has my attention now i really wannna av a go but i'm gonna be good an wait for my traning on sunday cos if i potch about with it now i know i'll mess it up !!!

i like flawless hair & beauty now i think it sounds clean an neat an i'm sure i got ocd so its a about right i think ? lol :)

i like flawless hair & beauty now i think it sounds clean an neat an i'm sure i got ocd so its a about right i think ? lol :)

Am sure I've seen someone on here who already uses that name.

But... you could always go for the other street dance group (who ended up winning Britain's Got Talent) and call yourself Diversity Hair & Beauty :green:

Latest posts

Back