Sorry another TS20 settings question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

As it says in the title really! LOL just wondering what everyone has there settings as?

I have mine for vertical tanning/motions and the dial is on 2 - 3 although in my training i was told 1-2 I think I might need it at 1-2 as Im using alot of solution and customers (currently my friends) have quite a dark guide colour any help - as always really appreciated!!

:)

xx

2-3 ? :confused: can you explain a little more what you mean please? If its how i think then thats open wayyy too much, I have mine tightened all the way so it doesn't tighten anymore then I screw it back so the little line on the density dial is between the 8/9 xx

2-3 ? :confused: can you explain a little more what you mean please? If its how i think then thats open wayyy too much, I have mine tightened all the way so it doesn't tighten anymore then I screw it back so the little line on the density dial is between the 8/9 xx

Yep I do exactly the same. Previously I had it set at like the 10 position and couldn't even see the guide colour...Lush-Lash commented on my post about Nouvatan and told me to set between 8/9 and it's perfect, can now see where I am spraying and tan comes out lovely and not too wet :)

Hi

Yeah the density dial I have emailed Steve at Nouvatan as I was taught to have it set at 1-2 (which I presumed was low??!!) but Ive been using it at 2-3 but Im gonna move it to 8-9 and tan my legs tonight to see if it helps!

Sorry if Ive confused!

hi

Can I just check on the TS20 on the density dial 1-2 gives the most spray?

Sorry for stupid questions!

hi

just to let you know i have changed the dial settings and it seems to work really well :)

Thanks

hi

just to let you know i have changed the dial settings and it seems to work really well :)

Thanks

Sorry I've been off salon geek all day so only just seen your questions above, seems like you've sorted it now which is great xx

Yep I do exactly the same. Previously I had it set at like the 10 position and couldn't even see the guide colour...Lush-Lash commented on my post about Nouvatan and told me to set between 8/9 and it's perfect, can now see where I am spraying and tan comes out lovely and not too wet :)

:) I'm pleased it's sorted for you now carly xx

I want a model to practice the new settings on now - my legs just aren't cutting it LOL the poor dog had better be careful if she sits still 4 2 long I may tan her! LOL

Latest posts

Back