Sorry Chocolate..I've got to share this!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mum

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

If you read Chocolate's recent thread you'll see that she has got the amazing achievement of doing the next Harry Potter. If you read through the posts you will also see that I would be seriously jealous if she did Alan Rickman!

Well..................I'm working on a bit of a big production over the next few days and guess who I will be working with tomorrow??? Yes, Alan Rickman!!

I am so excited cos he is one of my best hero's

Marco is assisting me so I don't expect I will need to trip him up. Poor Marco though. He can't assist on Mon and he is missing Jemelia and Nigella!

Hope I have time to straighten my hair tomorrow!

Marian

how cool! Make sure that u look fab, and get loadsa pics for us to all c!:green:

Oh what a brill time you will have, Just watch that your hands don't shake to much when you meet your idol ;)

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hi Marian

Do you need anyone to hold your brushes or nail polish...i'l do it free of charge...! lol

Vicky xx
mum said:
Hi Geeks

If you read Chocolate's recent thread you'll see that she has got the amazing achievement of doing the next Harry Potter. If you read through the posts you will also see that I would be seriously jealous if she did Alan Rickman!

Well..................I'm working on a bit of a big production over the next few days and guess who I will be working with tomorrow??? Yes, Alan Rickman!!

I am so excited cos he is one of my best hero's

Marco is assisting me so I don't expect I will need to trip him up. Poor Marco though. He can't assist on Mon and he is missing Jemelia and Nigella!

Hope I have time to straighten my hair tomorrow!

Marian

OOOOOOhhh!!!
Didnt get near a pc yesterday so missed this.
Alan Rickman! ... cant tell you how many times I watched 'Die Hard' just to swoon over that ice cool exterior :o ... everybody else thought I was mad as they coo'd over B. Willis!
Marian I am just sooo jealous ... especially now that I know Marco was in on the act too!

Oooh, alan rickman, certainly someone i would love to meet. I loved him Love Actually, he was a nice character even if he was being unfaithfull to his wife.:sad:

Marian your posts are always great to read with all the people you meet...just one thing could you slip my business card into their bags please lol :lol:

I adore Alan Rickman - there is something magnificent about his voice and he was BRILLIANT in Robin Hood - absolutley Brilliant!! Hope is a cool person to work with! Can't wait to hear....

Well been there and done it. Marco even got a (bit fuzzy) pic.

He is probably the only actor that makes me go "oooh". He was delightful, friendly, polite, held my hand (!!!)...............

Just think of the characters....Snape, Sheriff of Nottingham, Colonel thingy (Sense and Sensibility) etc etc. Bit of evil, rough, whatever. Hold the thought.

Fab eyes, fab voice. That's it.

Not always worth meeting your 'hero's'

Oh well, Bill Nighy was nice. More to come tomorrow and Mon

Mum

Dont be sorry you lucky thing, working with Marco that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cor blimey...I think he is a dish..loved him in Truly Madly Deeply, but hes best in Sence and Sensibility...he's my ideal older man... :o oh you lucky thing you..

Finished a very long and very hot shoot! (Keep an eye on Dec Vogue!!)

Heard today from another 'known' person, he's gay! Oh well, can't win em all.

Sorry for being dim....but who is Marco...heard such alot about him on this forum...does he ever visit Spain???

Latest posts

Back