Sorry, completely off any subject!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clare2808

Reaction score
Well today has been one of
My hardest yet! :(
All started Tuesday of last week,it was my 21st birthday,had a great day! My boyfriend got me a private plate for my car HG04CLG-Harry grainger for Clare Louise Gray
Come this weekend he has split up with me! ;( heartbroken! He just says he doesn't want to be with me any more! Spoke today at his and all he said was he still loves me but doesn't want to be with me forever! He has done this all over Facebook on Friday and would only see me today! We have been together almost two years and I lived with him and his parents (who I love to bits also)
I have work tomorrow and I am absolutely dreading the "hi Clare how was your holiday" and "how's Harry?"
Don't know what to do???? Don't want to go to work but I am fully booked as its my first day back??

HELP!!!!

P.s so sorry supposed to be in chit chat!

I find the best way to avoid talking about my troubles with my clients is to ask them tons of questions. If you answer with ' It was a bit of a tough weekend, but I'm gonna be fine. What is new with you?' Or 'How was yours?'. It sometimes refocusses them on themselves. Clients love to talk about their stuff. If you just keep refocussing on them, that will help you get through the day. So sorry to hear your troubles. If that is the way he's gonna be with you, remember to tell yourself that you can do better, and that he is definitely not 'the one'. Don't settle for Mr Flight when what you really want is Mr Right.

I'm sorry. That's awful! But maybe working will stop you sitting there asking "why?" and feeling sorry for yourself. Your better than that! He don't wanna be with you? Bye bye! You can so find someone who does!

Something similar happened to me, a relationship ended and it was a bolt out of the blue and I was heartbroken. I found that depending in which client I had in, if they asked how he was, I would lie and say fine etc as I just knew I couldn't say what had happened without falling apart. Then the next time the client came in, I explained the situation. People understand. We are human, after all.

Well today has been one of
My hardest yet! :(
All started Tuesday of last week,it was my 21st birthday,had a great day! My boyfriend got me a private plate for my car HG04CLG-Harry grainger for Clare Louise Gray
Come this weekend he has split up with me! ;( heartbroken! He just says he doesn't want to be with me any more! Spoke today at his and all he said was he still loves me but doesn't want to be with me forever! He has done this all over Facebook on Friday and would only see me today! We have been together almost two years and I lived with him and his parents (who I love to bits also)
I have work tomorrow and I am absolutely dreading the "hi Clare how was your holiday" and "how's Harry?"
Don't know what to do???? Don't want to go to work but I am fully booked as its my first day back??

HELP!!!!

Thats so awful, no proper explanation, all i can say is remember you did get along ok before you met him so you can do it again, just be strong, one day at a time, get through tomorrow and your on your way x x x

As doll that's awful!!!
It's worse when there's no real explanation.
Let's hope a busy day keeps your mind occupied xx

Hope you got through the day ok x x

Latest posts

Back