Sorry Guys, another one about salon names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booboo

Reaction score
:o

I know this post comes up rather a lot but I'd love you're input on the name for my li'l' salon - well I say salon, but it's really the spare room at home being transformed into a little haven of peace, tranquility and serious pampering! As I work full time (crappy office job! lol) I will only be doing nails and beauty in the evenings. I have a couple of ideas for names but can't make a decision and I need to design my logo and colour scheme soon ! (opening in November in time for the Xmas rush!) -Yippeeee!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

the list is as follows:

Little Spa
The Little Retreat - Beauty and Nails
Spirit
Decadant Beauty and Nails
Passion - Beauty and Nails
Beauty Lounge - although it's a bedroom????
Escape B&N (can't be bothered keep typing it out) - hahaha, it's just taken me longer to type that out than to type out Beauty and Nails again!!!!! :o
I like the name Voodoo but don't know whether that would project the wrong image.

I can't decide whether to have the colour scheme in a rich jewel red colour - kind of Balinese or whether to have it cream and gold, quite ornate - Roman statue and urn type?

In the words of Penelope Pitstop - "Heyelp!"

Ta ever so!

me thinks Spirit sounds fab... perhaps you could have some fab logo incorporating Spirit with a little strap line underneath say 'for nail & beauty treatments'

I have just bought Print Shop PROpublisher - it is fab for designing logos, brochures, business cards etc etc. You can print them yourself to save time/money or save as a pdf format and upload direct to printers. You don't even needs to leave your pc to get your printing.

I like The Little Retreat ;)

Hi,

I like Passion nails and beauty coz afterall you are passionate about it.

and i would go for cream and gold urns etc and lots of chiffon and muslin

I like 'The Little Retreat' too :green: Cream and gold, very opulent and relaxing - perfect :)

T
xx

I like Spirit, but a National chain of hotels uses it for their fitness spas. So like the others i'm going with the Little Retreat and cream and gold.

Oooh, Thanks guys for your help - you're great! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back