Sorry pepes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
You can tell I'm still off work after the op can't you by the amount of threads I keep answering! sorry if I'm getting boring pepes or starting to sound like a 'know it all', it's just keeping me sane whilst doing bugger all all day every day! The nurses still come out everyday to dress the wound which thankfully now (after 6 weeks!!!) is getting smaller so maybe by erm... 2005 I'll be fixed!! J xx

jo jo 2005 isnt that far away lol

i must admit i am a reader more than a poster i tend to read everything but dont reply to much.

hey dont apologise for answering questions, its good to see you on the board again :p ,love dee

Hello Jo Jo,

First of all I hope you get better very soon.

I am always here too, since I am still waiting (soon now :D) to do my Creative Foundation Course. I read everything and absorb, most of the time I do not know how to answer, but I surely learn a lot from your tips and answers.....

So why do you apologise for answering... what would I (and I'm sure many others) learn and read if no-one answered posts :)

It is I who should be thanking you for keeping us busy and offering your tips and experience to us newbies :)

Thanks

Yollie

Hi Dee, Im fairly new to the board, what happend to you? sounds like pretty big wound?!?!?!?!
Love Rebecca,
xxx

Sorry Dee, shows how new i am!!!! I meant to say Jo Jo!!!!!!!! What happened??
Rebecca,
xxx

Cute Tips said:
Hi Dee, Im fairly new to the board, what happend to you? sounds like pretty big wound?!?!?!?!
Love Rebecca,
xxx

Hi Rebecca,

Do a search under my name and read the 'Melon' update! and no I did not have a boob job! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Jo Jo
It's lovely to have you on the board answering questions after all that you have been through. They do say it's addictive, but hey when you've got nothing better to do who's counting! Hope it helps keep your mind off other things eh?
My very best wishes to you and fingers crossed for your future health.

Cute Tips said:
Love Rebecca,
xxx
hi it isnt me who has a big wound, well i do have a c section scar lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back