sorry so many question ka

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

Sorry for so many question .

I have lady come my shop swizland and she b4 have many gel nail and she speak she make new all the time because she eat them i make her acrylic i speak you not eat ka she speak i every time i want know if she eat this nail she get sick or not .

I have 2 lady japan come my shop number 31 and 1 lady have her natural nail up so when i make tip i speak must make short she speak no i want long nail she very long and when i make the tip look the sky she speak no problem always same same i take photo this lady hand and i look camaera and i think there is something i can do so not look same what you think .

I have 1 brush and clean same you speak and this brush when i make acrylic nail number 31 some product stay brush i get my other brush and no problem i clean brush same same way you speak in monomer all the time why 1 brush have problem this day why ka

files can you speak me again the product you make for clean file after do nail customer i want to know ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Sorry for so many question .

I have lady come my shop swizland and she b4 have many gel nail and she speak she make new all the time because she eat them i make her acrylic i speak you not eat ka she speak i every time i want know if she eat this nail she get sick or not .
She probably bites her nails and spits out the gel/acrylic :? Which might hurt her teeth more then her stomach I guess ;)

mui said:
I have 2 lady japan come my shop number 31 and 1 lady have her natural nail up so when i make tip i speak must make short she speak no i want long nail she very long and when i make the tip look the sky she speak no problem always same same i take photo this lady hand and i look camaera and i think there is something i can do so not look same what you think .

I have 1 brush and clean same you speak and this brush when i make acrylic nail number 31 some product stay brush i get my other brush and no problem i clean brush same same way you speak in monomer all the time why 1 brush have problem this day why ka

mui said:
files can you speak me again the product you make for clean file after do nail customer i want to know ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka
I throw my files away after each use. They get dull and I like new file for each client, so I don't have to wash them, soak them, dry them (I'm too lazy LOL)

sawasdee ka anna

Thank you you speak to me i think b4 about file and if have customer come all the time them can have them own file in envelope them name and can make new when them want but customer i see maybe 1 time holiday and then not see again .

For bring file and pay airoplane and custom duty and use 1 time and throw away can not or have to make price nail too much and i have no cutomer .

kop khun ka mui ka

sawasdee ka anna

And lady i speak eat nail i mean bite nail but what i ask she speak when she bite gel nail no problem but i was worry if she bite and have in mouth acrylic nail because liquid and powder i speak her you not do same ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Kop khun ka mui ka

It sounds like your brush is contaminated Mui...........
Clean your brush again, and press hard on white paper, does it leave the tell-tale yellow signs? When your brush is contaminated you cannot pick up a nice bead any more, if it is contaminated, try leaving in monomer for a while, then dry off again, if it doesn`t clear then its a new brush, sorry

sawasdee ka debs

I look about brush after and know why this brush have a problem :oops: and i make this brush good al ready .

I will not have problem brush after now because i find problem and not happen again ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Share your problem with us then Mui, so we can make sure we don`t make the same problem.
We all have problems at some time, its nice be fore-warned about something

Sawasdee ka

After i do set of nails i clean my brush in clean monomer .

My sister she now make practice do nail and after she clean the brush in monomer she already have for make nail hard for me speak this in english but i know and maybe you can under stand .

If you want make try some thing after you make next set of acyrilc nail not throw monomer and put in jar and look after you can not clean in this monomer .

i speak her you must clean brush in clean monomer not in monomer you use in glass already for make nail when you finish .

When i take my brush to use next time i as i go to take bead i know is some thing no good so i change brush and after customer go 2 japan we look the other brush and check and know have problem .

I give clean in clean monomer and now i try and is good not same b4 .

I sit with my sister all the time when we do nail but this day i not sit with her because i have man for manicure pedicure and she want practice 2 finger .

Kop khun ka mui ka

I understand that and its always wise to not let anyone else use your brush, we all work a little different anyway.
Glad you sorted it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back