Sorry - yet another gel query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole<3

Reaction score
Just a quick one.
Ive tried to do my research and read up on the diffrent kind of gels but no threads really been able to answer what gels are suitable to just air dry.. idealy a self leveling one that can be used with tips would top it off
its mainly so i can have a play with my own nails (try it out first)

Thanks a bunch :green:

Ive tried to do my research and read up on the diffrent kind of gels but no threads really been able to answer what gels are suitable to just air dry..
UV gels need UV light to cure, they don't airdry.

where did you hear about such a gel....?

some nail places will tell you they are using a gel when in fact its just L&P....could this be what your thinking off...?

Just a quick one.
Ive tried to do my research and read up on the diffrent kind of gels but no threads really been able to answer what gels are suitable to just air dry.. idealy a self leveling one that can be used with tips would top it off
its mainly so i can have a play with my own nails (try it out first)

Thanks a bunch :green:
A true Gel (Oligomer) is UV cured...... Some companies call there thick viscosity resin a non UV light Gel..... but it is infact Ethyl Cynoacrylate, a hospital grade Resin that is used for Fibreglass and Silk systems..and these are activated via a brush on activator....HTH

where did you hear about such a gel....?

some nail places will tell you they are using a gel when in fact its just L&P....could this be what your thinking off...?

As ruth said below so companies reffer resin to a gel (Im assuming a wrapture gel is this)
i must have got the complete wrong end of the stick

Thanks for everyone clearing that up for me though

Latest posts

Back