Sorry!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Jooles

Reaction score
Whilst I never meant to upset anyone on this site nor repeat any threads, I truly had no idea of the full situation. Some people have taken my post today (ok it was on 2 forums) as a BMW it was never intended that way. I have just returned from a 2 week holiday to a very stressful day of worrying how to carry on my business this week, I thought this site was here to support one another. Once again please accept my apologies if I have upset or annoyed anyone. xx

It is a very stressful time for all of us involved with CND on any level but i and many many others are very hopeful and positive that if we give the peeps at the top of the ladder enough time and patience they will sort it all out and we will have our beloved CND back on track and we will all be wondering why the hell so much fuss was created,
most of the things that have been stated so far are just hear say and Chinese whispers and until we get an official announcement none of us know what is going on,
i my self today got told allsorts of things and got told that another very well known company has gone bust but i haven't read anything on here from the people that use the brand so i am taking it all with a pinch of salt.

Whilst I never meant to upset anyone on this site nor repeat any threads, I truly had no idea of the full situation. Some people have taken my post today (ok it was on 2 forums) as a BMW it was never intended that way. I have just returned from a 2 week holiday to a very stressful day of worrying how to carry on my business this week, I thought this site was here to support one another. Once again please accept my apologies if I have upset or annoyed anyone. xx

No worries mate....the site IS supporting one another atm:hug:
Checkout this thread ...geeks being the best they can in all situations.
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/57980-stock-needed.html

ah bless your heart hun, you werent to know...being away for 2 weeks and coming back on here of cause you wont know whats been going on
people are feeling a little bit heated and you just got in the firing line a little bit hun , dont worry i know your a new geek so please dont be put off us :hug::hug:

I apologise, but I did not mean that you were moaning. But more that your thread could go downhill like the others have.

No harm done, we are a really friendly bunch, honest, we are LOL.

Thanks Judy, it was a tough day to be told by a gentleman who clearly works/worked at Leeds, that the business was no longer trading. I am not gossiping, nor using words from other people, it was from my experience this afternoon. I think a couple of people took my original thread the wrong way. I was near to tears today as I stood outside that building panicking about the rest of the week, with only a couple of business hours left in the day, and still the drive home ahead of me, I have a full diary until end of Friday with no time to 'shop' around and just panicked like chuff. I have since been 'leant' some product from a friend so can continue this week, a few hours ago I thought i was gonna have to cancel appts tomorrow and I cant afford that! I honestly felt numb with worry. So lets see what happens by the end of the week! Heres hoping things will get sorted ..

ah bless your heart hun, you werent to know...being away for 2 weeks and coming back on here of cause you wont know whats been going on
people are feeling a little bit heated and you just got in the firing line a little bit hun , dont worry i know your a new geek so please dont be put off us :hug::hug:

Ditto. Please don't be put off, a lot of geeks are feeling cheesed with the present situation and are a bit sharky.:hug:

Latest posts

Back