south meets north!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...

Has anyone made any plans for g-mex yet?

Would anyone like to travel up on the train from the south on sat morning returning mon eve?

Also what hotel is everyone wanting to met up staying at?...be good to all be together...maybe share rooms and costs etc and also not so far to stagger (not that i drink much you understand!)...lol

I want to get booked up asap because if you book in advance the train tickets are mega cheap...

im there with you deni,we need a few more southern geeks though. :D

nicola

Deni said:
Hi...

Has anyone made any plans for g-mex yet?

Would anyone like to travel up on the train from the south on sat morning returning mon eve?

Also what hotel is everyone wanting to met up staying at?...be good to all be together...maybe share rooms and costs etc and also not so far to stagger (not that i drink much you understand!)...lol

I want to get booked up asap because if you book in advance the train tickets are mega cheap...
Try Travellodge, when I booked the one near Excel in advance on the net, it cost £25 per night, that's for a room for up to 4! Dunno if any1 has to pretend to be a child though! The usual cost of these rooms is £60 so it was well worth booking online ahead of time!

Teena_B said:
Dunno if any1 has to pretend to be a child though!

Hi

take hollyballoo with you! :lol:

Little Angel said:
Hi

take hollyballoo with you! :lol:

OI :rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!! I saw that - cheeky :D !!!!

so...are you coming then?...lol

bump!...lol
A few of us are going...need to know soon as need to book rooms and train...cheaper if booked 14 days in advance...x

Latest posts

Back