South Thames College

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezie

Reaction score
https://skillsology.com/course/details/Beauty-Scho
Has anyone done a hair dressing course at the South Thames College in Wandsworth, London or know of their reputation? Thanks :hug:

Just bumping on the off chance someone new will read this. :hug:

I have done a course here, and I am sorry to say it was really BAD. the tutors didn't really have a clue what was going on, the classes were really big so no one got any attention, and the students didn't care at all, I felt they were all there just to pass the time, not to learn. Sorry for the bad feedback, but honestly, I wouldn't go there at all! HTHs

Don't be sorry! That's exactly the kind of feed back you need to know about! Was it a full time course or an evening course you did? :hug:

It was a full time course, it was a few years ago now, but I just found it such wasted time. I remember the tutors would just stand together and chat and not actually teach anything. It may have changed, but I know I certainly would never go there again! I know Kingston college has a better reputation and isn't too far away, you might be better looking there.

Thanks will do :hug:

Latest posts

Back