Southern Geeks - Pro Beauty North?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
Are any southern geeks planning on going to Pro Beauty North now that the London show will not be happening??

Professional Beauty North
14 & 15 Oct 2007
Manchester Central (G-Mex)

well im thinking about it most def i do love a good beauty show ... plus its a day out too WOOP WOOP ... LOL r u ?? xx emily xx :)

Would love to but don't think I can afford it. :cry:

yeah, its crossed my mind!
i couldn't go to excel in the spring so was planning to go to olympia...not sure i can wait til spring!!!

yeah, its crossed my mind!
i couldn't go to excel in the spring so was planning to go to olympia...not sure i can wait til spring!!!

That's the same for me. I think if I'd gone to ExCel I wouldn't be that bothered.

Are any southern geeks planning on going to Pro Beauty North now that the London show will not be happening??

Professional Beauty North
14 & 15 Oct 2007
Manchester Central (G-Mex)

I possibly may go Jenn, but it would really depend on how much the train/coach fare is as i really dont want to drive there.

depending on the cost n all that im up for it we could all meet up or go together???
we could have a geeks day out .... u never know they might even lend us the yellow sunny bus .... hahahahahahahaha xxx emily xx let me know girls coz im in if any of u r xx msn me or pm on ere xx :hug:

i've had a look at train times and it takes around 4 hours....i'll find out the price!

i'm the same sals, if i'd have gone to excel i probably wait til the spring again but now i feel like i'm missing out!!

i'll keep you posted on my findings!!

i've had a look at train times and it takes around 4 hours....i'll find out the price!

i'm the same sals, if i'd have gone to excel i probably wait til the spring again but now i feel like i'm missing out!!

i'll keep you posted on my findings!!
cool beans jennykins let us know the prices please xxx emily xx

Latest posts

Back