Southwest Gel Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifiClaire

Reaction score
hi lovely nail ladies,
I am really wanting to get into nails now to add to my tanning and lashes - I love having mine done personally and really want to master the soak off gel technique. I'm not sure about extensions at this point, to start with I want to learn mani, pedi and gel application. I just can't find the training!!! Are there any super Geeks on this forum who teach in the Southwest? I'm in Plymouth but willing to travel around an hour's drive away - I went out of my way for both my Nouvatan and Lash Perfect as I believe you get what you pay for - hence why I don't want to do any Sallys courses if I can help it (no offence meant at all, just my personal opinion). I have contacted Nail Harmony Uk and Louella Belle ref Gelish and Artistic and was just hoping on the off chance that somebody out there is listening .... well, reading, you know what I mean!!! Happy Wednesday xxx

Train with cnd - you won't regret it! Katrina is the local cnd educator and she's in Plymouth hun x

Thanks Amanda, I have looked into CND but don't want to do the extension side of things yet and by looking at Sweet Squared's site I can't see a shellac only module, will delve deeper! xxx

Some details will help! To contact CND for education information call 0113 217 3801 and speak to Debbie Davies and you can have a quick look on Welcome - Sweet Squared under education .... but always best to speak to someone in person and all of the people there are awesomely helpful. x You can do Shellac module so you need to ring to get the whole picture. The site does not cover everything available. HTH

Was just about to say give them a call - they really are lovely! And you don't have to do enhancements they have lots of courses to suit you xxx

Thankyou Gigi, I feel honoured that you've replied! :lol:

Thankyou Gigi, I feel honoured that you've replied! :lol:

lol you are welcome ... we also have a lovely educator in Truro and Katrina is right in Plymouth ... we have special Shellac ambassadors all over the country specifically for those who want/need Shellac training. I hope we can help you. x

Latest posts

Back